Chapter 41: Boots, Tweets, And Libraries

A/N: Hey guys, just a quick tip that you may want to reread the last chapter to refresh your memory on what's going on, since it's been forever since I updated, or at least you'll want to reread like the last paragraph or so of it... xxx

-------------------------------

Eliza's POV:

I walked into the house, trying my best to keep a smile on my face, ready to make brownies with Niall. I involuntarily searched the room for Louis... As I knew before I even looked, he wasn't there, but for some reason, I still felt my stomach drop in disappointment. I immediately was met by Harry, who was ruffling his hair nervously.

"Hey Haz!" I said fakingly excitedly. "What happen to your boots?" Noticing he was wearing white converse instead of his usual brown boots that I loved. (at the time that I wrote this part, Harry tweeted about how his shoes had a hole in them..."Think a pair of my shoes have seen their last. There are multiple holes. I've been in denial."

"What?... Oh, yeah... They... they have a hole in them..." He muttered, not focused on the topic at hand.

"Oh, that's awful. Maybe we can find a new pair. Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah... Uh... Louis wanted me to give you this..." He said, shoving a note into my hand. I looked him in the face, he was already searching my face for a reaction... The question was to what, and why?

I opened the note, trying my best to keep a straight face.

"Elizabella,

I will be gone until Saturday. 

-Louis"

What the hell?! No explaination? No personal goodbye in person? No I love you? Not even  an 'xxx'? He didn't even add 'darling' or 'Bells' or even fucking 'Eliza". He fucking called me by my full name. What did I do to ruin us, why couldn't he just talk to me? It was if he hated me now, couldn't even call me by a nicknam...

I absently played with the charms on my wrist while I tried to put on a smile for Harry. I knew he was watching my every move, making sure I was alright. "Well, then... Louis isn't going to be back for a few days... I honestly don't really know why, but it's alright... I'm sure it's fine... Uh, I got to go to the bathroom really quickly... brb..."

I ran up the stairs, listening to Harry mutter to Niall, " 'brb'? She definatley is not alright. She would never say that..."

(A/N: Alright, in this next part, I am adding a random room to the house. I always wanted a secret passage or room in my house, so I am adding one to Eliza's dream house. So yeah, there is now a secret room in her cottage....)

I ran into my room, sprinting straight to my bookshelf, trying to hold back tears. I pulled out the third book on the top shelf, and slid through the secret door right next to the bookshelf. Yes, I have a freaking secret room in my house. Louis built it as part of my 'dream house'. No one, including the boys, knew about it, except of course Louis... It was my safehaven. It was a place I knew that I couldn't be harmed, not even by Troy.

Louis never came into the room after having it built, so it was mine to decorate. I did so while Louis was away, right after the X-Factor, creating the 1D symbol and style. Evidently an awful idea because I ended up missing the boys so much that it affected the way I decorated the room. I painted the walls white, with a fluffy red carpet. In the middle of the room was a white sofa, with a red pillow on both ends. I had a red desk, and a red chair to go with it. On my desk I had white photo frames with pictures of the boys and I. And the walls were decorated with red picture frames as well. I had a small red tv, and a red mini fridge. My room was literally 1D color cordinated. I even bought a life size cardboard cut out of Louis, setting him in the corner, and I had 1D merchandise all over, including a wall covered in posters. The boys were starting to be really well know in Europe, and they hadn't even come out with their first single yet... The only thing that wasn't red or white in the room was a spiral staircase that lead to a secret door by the kitchen. And even that had white carpeting...