Chapter 13: Heroes,Showers,Movies

But why kill her if he could just come back for more later? Troy thought, lowering her gun. And she was quite the screamer... Yep. He'd let her live, and come back soon to fuck her, maybe he'd kill her then... It was a shame Bella hated him so much. Troy could have had so much more fun with her if she didn't... But he did like his girls feisty, and Bella was certainly feisty when she was fighting him to get off... Troy laughed quietly as he opened to the bedroom door, and started to walk out when he heard footsteps downstairs. Troy stopped, hitting Bella over the head, knocking her out. "Bells?" Troy heard a soft, deep voice say from below...

--------------------------a few minutes earlier--------------------------

Louis sat worriedly on his blanket at the park. Even though Bella was only a few minutes late, Louis knew something was wrong. Bells was never late! In fact, she was always at least 10 minutes early....He tried calling her one last time. No answer. Louis jumped up and sprinted to his car, and drove off to Bella's.

Louis sped to Bells's house, even running a few red lights....As he drove, he tried to convince himself that everything was fine. He was obviously overreacting. Bells probably forgot her phone after she started walking, and just went back to get it. Why was he freaking out? Still...better to be safe than sorry... Louis ran up to Bells's house, and quietly opened the door...

"Bells?" He said, walking throughout the house looking for her. He couldn't find her anywhere... Maybe she had already left the house for their date... Maybe he WAS overreacting... Louis walked up the steps, and slowly opened the door to Bella's room.

Ugh! He couldn't see anything in here. He searched for the light switch. Louis felt a cool breeze come from the window... That was strange. Bella never opened her windows... Louis found the light switch and flipped it up...

Louis gasped and ran to Bella's bed. There she was, naked... What had happened? She had scratches and bruises all over her, and her legs were spread wide open. It looked almost as if she had just had sex, the way her hair was crazy and ect. No, how would that have happened? They were dating... Bella wouldn't do that to him.... Louis sat a blanket over her, knowing how embarrassed she'd be if she knew he saw her like this. Then he politely shifted her legs closed and sat next to her on the bed. Louis looked Bella over, worriedly. She was bleeding on her head, but it wasn't too bad. Nothing to go to the hospital for... She had a bruise on her neck, like a hickey... She DID just have sex... But it didn't look as if she did willingly... She had mascara smeared down her face from crying, and had bruises all over. Louis looked around the room... There was a knife on the ground... What had happened here?

"L-Louis?" Bella murmured, her eyes fluttering open... Louis jerked his head towards Bella. "Louis is that you?" She asked, scared. Louis brushed Bella's hair away from her cut.

"Bells? Bells, what happened?" Louis asked, frightened for her.

"I-I- oh Lou..." Bella sobbed. Louis wrapped Bella up in her blanket, and sat her in his lap, rocking her back and forth. Bella cried into his shoulder, and attempted to tell what happened, stopping occasionally to cry. And so Bella told of how Troy came in and fucked her, and how even though she fought, he didn't stop. And as the story continued, Louis tightened his grip around Bella, protectively, and by the end, she was tight against his chest. Louis hands were balled in fists of rage, and if not for Bella being scared to death, he would have chased after Troy then and there...

As Bella finished, she shifted into Louis, crying into his shirt. "I'm so sorry Lou! I didn't mean to cheat on you! He forced me to! It's all my fault! I should have been more careful! Please forgive me! I-" She continued.

Louis looked at Bella in slight awe, and slight anger. Bella looked into Louis's eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." She said, drying her tears, and starting to get up from Louis's lap. "I understand, obviously you would be angry that I just cheated on you, even if I didn't mean to... I-I-Don't worry about me... You can go, I know that you have better things to do..."