Chapter 30: Boreddddd...

Eliza's POV:

It was a few days before my 'official' due date. I was stuck in the hospital, because 'I had cancer, and something could happen...' ber ba de ba der.... (my version of blah blah blah...) I had been here for  a week, because my stupid boyfriend wanted to make sure I would be looked over.

The one problem with being Lou's boyfriend, was that he had everyone wrapped around his finger, if he needed them to be. I mean, he spent the total of 3 minutes on the phone with my nurse, and BAM, I was stuck in a hospital for FOREVER! It's not like they make every pregnant woman stay in the hospital for a week before her due date, JUST ME! Lou was too over-protective sometimes. It was adorable, and all, but I didn't want to be stuck here any longer. It was terrible!

Honestly, I was bored as hell. Eleanor had visited me, and so had Nichole, Sam, Jack, Finn, and Quinn, but I felt like dying, I was so bored.

"I'm going to be fine! Just let me go home already!" I shouted at the nurse for the billionth time, and she ignored me as usual. I don't think she found me annoying, she just didn't feel like responding anymore. I groaned in frustration, and hopped on twitter.

@Boobear'sGurlll: Boreddddddd!!!!! Stupid hospitals... Some people are a 'bit' overprotective... :(

I tweeted, hoping for some entertainment. As soon as I tweeted it, Louis replied.

@Doncasta'sSassMasta: @Boobear'sGurlll Oh no!!!!!!!!! NOT BOREDDDDDDD!!!!!! NEVER FEAR, LOUIS IS HERE!!! Oh and I like the name ;)

I laughed, and started to reply, but got interrupted by an incoming call. From "THE SPARKLING BEAUTIFUL DASHING RAINBOW PRINCESS."

I laughed, and answered the phone. "Yello?" I laughed.

"Blue." A dead serious voice said on the other end. I giggled.

"Nice to see you too, Lou."

"Well, now, honey,,, Techincally, you can't see me at all.... No wonder the nurses won't let you out, you're hallucinating..."

"No. They won't let me out because some over-protective boyfriend called and said how I should be stuck in this hell-hole forever so I don't get hurt because I have cancer and am pregnant..." I pouted, and Louis burst out laughing. "It's not funny Lou! I bored out of my mind here! UGH! I want to get out of this hell-hole!" I whined.

"Bored out of you're mind?! SUPERMA-HA-AN!!" He screamed through the phone, and for a second, I thought I heard it in the hallway. Man, I was going insane in here. I was imagining Louis's voice in the hospital, now. I needed to get out of here!!

Then the door burst open wide, and there was....

LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm here to save you from being bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, and I laughed.

"How'd you get here?" I asked, and Louis frowned, sitting in the chair near my bed. 

"You didn't watch our finale?" He asked.

"NO! They won't let me watch tv!!!! Did you win?! Omg, please say you won. If you didn't win, I will never forgive everyone who didn't vote for you. OMG, I didn't get to vote for you! UGH! If you lost, it would be all my fault. Watch you have lost by one vote. All my fault..." I asked.

"No... we came in third, CRY CRY!!!! But it's alright. Simon signed us anyways!" Lou said, really excited.

"No way, Lou! That's great! You're dream is coming true!" I said, really excited.