Chapter 32: The Fans

Eliza's POV:

I looked over to the nurse. "Am I allowed to leave the hospital?" I asked.

She frowned. "Um, no... You won't be able to recieve medication and attention if you do. You'll die. You can't leave."

I groaned. "Are you that dumb? Look lady, we've already established that I will die either way, you mind as well let me go and not live my last days in this hell hole!" I said, frustrated.

"Well, I- I guess you can... If you put it that way..." She mumbled. I was so happy to be able to leave that I started to cry. Don't judge, okay?! It was literally hell staying in there. I didn't understand how little Brooke lived in one on a daily basis... Lou's eyes fluttered open, and immediatley he hugged me.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked. I cried harder. Gosh, he was so perfect. He looks at me and immediately knows that I'm crying because I'm happy, not sad. He could tell what I was thinking, feeling in seconds. Gosh, I was going to miss that boy...

"I can leave for the few days I have left!" I smiled, stopping crying. He looked at me unsure, trying to work out if it would be better for my health to stay or not. "Boobear, I'm going to die either way, I want to go outside, and enjoy." He flinched at the word 'die'. I ignored it, begging. "Please, boobear."

He sighed, smiling sadly. "Alright, darlin'."

I smiled, and the nurse helped me take out my tubes, so I could leave.

We walked out, and Lou attempted to take me out the back way, away from fans. But I refused, wanting to see the amazing fans who loved my amazing boyfriend. I hadn't really gotten to meet them yet. I could tell Lou was at war with himself, trying to decide if he should let me or not, but I was already out the front door before he could decide.

I was met with probably a thousand fans, screaming, jumping up and down, holding signs, it was crazy. I smiled, realizing I must look like hell. I felt Lou's arm wrap around me protectively. "You look amazing, darlin'." See, what'd I tell ya? That boy always knew what I was thinking!

"Thanks." I whispered.

"Hello,everyone!" I smiled, but my voice was so fragile that basically no one heard me. I guess they all realized I was speaking, because they all went silent. It was so amazing, that so many people could be so peaceful....

"Hi! I'm Eliza, Louis's girlfriend. Sorry, I can't speak too loud, I'm actually supposed to be dying in a few days, and I'm loosing my strength to talk..." The crowd gasped, and I felt Lou pull me tight against him.

"Well I wanted to meet at least some of the wonderful people who love Louis just like me, before I died. So thanks for coming! I guess you can all leave if you want, or talk to Louis, I can just wait in the car!" I smiled, excited to see Lou talk to his fans. He loved them. Whenever he talked about them, you could hear the love in his voice...

I started to walk towards the car, but Lou wouldn't let go of me. Fans surrounded us, still silent, One girl, probably my age, stepped forwards. "Um, actually, we came to meet you. We wanted to meet the girl who stole Louis's heart..." I heard the crowd murmer in agreement.

I laughed, "Okay!"

For the next three hours, Louis and I walked through the crowd, signing things, saying hello, and just having conversations with people, until we talked to everyone. As everyone left, Lou's hand never left my hip.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I have some plans..." I smiled.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it is so short, it's a filler chappie! I didn't have time with exams to write more, super sorry! I will try to update this weekend!I just wanted to keep my promise about updating by Friday... Love ya! 

-Gretchen xxx