Chapter 46: Wrong Answer.

Eliza's POV:

I looked around the house one last time, making sure I wasn't leaving anything important behind. I wasn't going to see my house for at least three months. It was all very surreal. I was opening for my boyfriend's band, a band that happened to be touring in a different continent. It wasn't clicking at all. I honestly didn't deserve this. I heard the door open behind me, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Hey, everyone is going to meet us on the plane. Louis already left because management figured that everyone would attack him while you can sneak on the plane." Harry smiled, and I laughed, I nodded, and opened my mouth to speak, but decided against it. Harry frowned, "You've been thinking."

I burst into laughter, "Shoot! You caught me! Here I was, thinking. What a terrible idea. Never think Haz, it makes you almost seem smart."

He looked at me unamused, damn. I thought it was pretty funny. "You know what I meant, El. You need to know that you deserve this. You had a sucky childhood, yes. But that doesn't make you undeserving, if anything, it makes you even more deserving. You were so strong, and pulled through so much. I can see  how you look at Lou. You keep thinking he's too good for you. But he talks about you all the time. You want to know why he came over to speak to you at the swing the day you met? He texted me all about you once you left. He said he first saw you deep in thought, and said to himself, 'That girl is different.'"

I laughed, "Just the way every girl wants to be described. Different."

"Shut up and listen. I'm not done. He said, 'She was just sitting there, so lost in her own thoughts, almost oblivious to the world around her. Almost. Somehow, while she was lost in her thoughts, she still seemed to notice everything around her. There was a squirrel to her left, and she turned to it and just smiled, and it sat there, as if admiring her. And flowers by the edge of the forest, and they seemed brighter. It doesn't make sense, but everything seemed happier, just to be in her presence. She just had this aura that showed she cared. It was like every piece of grass was important to her, and the grass was just happy to be within a 7 mile radius of her. But while everything seemed dependent on her, she seemed dependent on just hope. She was fragile, as it just hanging from the last string of a rope. And it was amazing, how everything was revolving around her, yet she just looked as if she needed anything to put her hope in. She just looked as if she needed to be noticed. She was perfect.' Do you understand what he said? Do you get that importance? He didn't talk about girls, he had one girlfriend before you that he dated for like a week. He was amazed about you. He thinks he doesn't deserve you. He's just doesn't like to admit it, because he thinks that if he says it, then you'll realize it and leave him, and he's too selfish to let that happen. It's okay to think that he's amazing, just don't think you don't deserve him."

By this point, I was crying. "Haz! You are the sweetest boy and you always know what to say, You are so different from every single person in the world. And anyone is lucky to have you as a role model, because you followed you dreams, and didn't let anyone change you. You are a little bit hipster, you tell terrible jokes, you are always concerned for the people around you, and you have the sweetest heart of anyone I've ever met. You're the perfect best friend, and I'm super glad you stole my number from Lou's phone, you creeper. Oh and also, you better never stop tweeting. I love how your tweets are just long enough that you know what they mean, and confusing to everyone else. That being said, you better start texting me what the hell they mean, because I get so lost." I laughed, and hugged him. He was the sweetest boy.

"Whatever, you suck up.. And so not happening, my tweets are meant to confuse everyone. Come on! We're gonna be late."

----------------