Chapter 35

Jaz's P.O.V.

        No pulse?! No! No that's not possible!

                                                                   Zee's P.O.V.

    No! Not Addie! No, she's safe! She has to be!

                                                                         Peter's P.O.V.

    "NO!" I shout and begin banging on the ground below me. Jaz and Zee join me and sure enough, beneath where we were hitting was definetely hollow. After a few more punches, the door doesn't budge.

    "This isn't working!" I cry out desperately. Jaz suddenly stand up and takes out the sword I had given him. He puts the tip to the floor, and finds the space between the door and the floor. He sticks the sword in the space and tries to pry it open. Zee and I draw our swords, doing the same. 

    We all scream her name, over and over again. After another two minutes, the door still hasn't budged, and I start to cry, not caring that I'm in front of them. But when I look over ot see if they noticed, I see tears streaming down both of their faces.

    Tink suddenly flies out of the room, but I don't take the time to yell after her.

                                                                          Tink's P.O.V.

     There has to be some way!

    Without telling the guys I fly back out to the main deck. If there was one person that knew everything, if not more about this ship, it was Smee.

    I see his cowering form hiding behind a stack of crates and dash over to him. I stand on the other side of the one next to his head and take a deep breath. I force my tears to stop and I immitate Hook's voice as Peter had taught me to.

    "Smee! I need the key to the trap door! I need the girl!" I order, hoping there was some sort of key.

    "Y-y-yes Captain!" Is all I hear as he holds his hand up over the crates, a necklace with some sort of charm dangling from it. I don't question it, I just snatch it and fly back to the guys.

    "Try this!" I say holding it in front of them. "I pretended to be Hook and asked Smee for the key. This is what he gave me!"

                                                 Zee's P.O.V.

    "Give that to me!" i yell taking it from her. "Look everywhere for some sort of keyhole!"

    Peter instantly drops to his knees, sliding his hands over the ground.

    Jaz takes the far wall, running his hands all over it.

    The only thing left is the wall closest to me. I begin to frantically run my hands over it when I feel a small hole. I don't even think, I just shove the charm into the wall and something clicks.

                                                    Peter's P.O.V.

Click. 

We all freeze and stare at the trap door.

                                                                          Addie's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bed. Not my bed back home with Grams, not Peter's bed, but MY bed. My bed that has burned along with the rest of my house. I know it's my bed, because the strong scent of lavendar hits me.