Chapter 20 : Simon

Simon

“I can’t believe that you have to leave today,” I smiled down at her.

Oh, gosh was she beautiful. I couldn’t believe that that Malfoy guy gave her up so easily or at least that’s what it seems like. I was glad that he gave her up though because I wouldn’t have had the chance that I had right then and there. I knew that she had been upset with me because I told her that her and her ex’s love wasn’t meant to last, but I saw it as the truth. She was meant to be with me. I was sure of it. Those few short weeks had shown me that I could feel like I never did before. There was something special about Hanna Honeyyeager. I just hadn’t figured it out yet.

She smiled as well. “I know, but I must. I have to finish the year out. I’ll be back at the end of term, promise.”

She was just so sweet and pure. I wanted nothing but to kiss her, but that wouldn’t have gone well. Considering the last three times I tried, she ducked out of my arms and distracted herself. Either she was still in love with Malfoy and didn’t want to feel like she was cheating on him or she had feelings for me but didn’t want to release them because of her previous relationship. It could be more complicated than that. I mean, she is a girl.  

“I’m holding you to that, you know,” I then pulled her closer to me. “I wish you didn’t have to go. We were getting along so well,” I then smiled because she didn’t pull away.

“I kind of wish I didn’t have to go either then I would have to face Draco,” she sighed. “Nothing can ever be simple. Everything has to have drama. I just wish everyone could like everyone so that way we don’t have to live in fear of what everyone else thought.”

I nodded. “I’m sure people would approve,” I smirked.

“Approve what?” she raised an eyebrow up at me.

I took this as my chance and kissed her. The sparks flew instantly, and she kissed back. It was definitely the best kiss of my life. I don’t know about her, but I wished that it could go longer, but her mom walked in on us before leaving.

“You two are so cute!” she shrieked and we pulled apart.

We didn’t pull apart completely, just our lips weren’t touching anymore. I had to admit that I was glad that her mom approved, although I knew she would. I don’t think she would approve her ex boyfriend, which I don’t even think she knew about it.

“Mum,” she said and blushed. It was so cute.

“I thought that you two would get together. I am so happy for you guys! He managed to erase my problem and capture my little girl’s heart. You really are one of a kind, Simon,” she smiled before leaving the room.

I looked back down at her. “So, are we really together?”

She pulled from me and picked up her bags. “No, Simon. It was just a weak moment. I have to go back to school and you have to stay here. It wouldn’t work out. You would be tempted. I don’t even know you. How could I trust you?”

I laughed at her. “Are you serious? Is this just because you’re hoping on getting back together with this Malfoy kid?”

She shook her head. “No, it’s not. Simon-“

“Like I believe that. You know, I thought that you were moving on. He obviously doesn’t want you. If he did, he would’ve been down here to see you sometime during break!” I couldn’t help but yell. Jeez, I really had fallen for her.

“Simon,” she yelled. “Simon, where are you going? Aren’t you taking me to the station?”

“Find your own ride,” I told her before slamming the door shut.