Chapter 9 : Blaise

Blaise

Shit. Draco was going to do something stupid. I just knew it, and then I was going to be the one to blame. His mother will be all over about how I didn’t help him and so on. She doesn’t like me very much, as I’ve stated before. It’s not like I can stop him from full-filling his mission, so I needed to go to that party. I wasn’t invited. How was I going to get in?

“Hey, Blaise,” Millicent appeared in front of me.

I was sitting in the Slytherin common room on the couch. I wasn’t expecting her to show up. I didn’t want her to show up. I had grown to hate her over the last couple weeks because she wouldn’t get off my back. It’s like she thought we were going to get back together just because I broke up with Bella. I only have two words to say about that: Dumb Ass. Ha!

“What?” I belted out rudely.

“Well, I was just wondering if you were going to the party tonight. Because if you’re not, then I was thinking…” she trailed off and bit her lip seductively. Only one problem with that: I wasn’t feeling seduced. She couldn’t seduce me anymore. I was un-seducible to her because I had been with Bella. Because I am in love with Bella.

I shook my head. “No, Milli. I am going to the party. Besides,” I said, getting up, “I would’ve said no anyway. I told you that you blew it with me forever. You don’t believe that? Then take a hike.”

I then left Millicent to gape like the idiot that she was. I wasn’t going to be messing with her while I still needed to find a date. So, I left the dungeons and went up towards the Great Hall, only I didn’t make it that far. I heard a soft scream, as if someone was trying to silence the other. I opened the door to every classroom, until I found it’s source.

“What the hell is going on here?” I yelled when I saw a dark figure on top of a smaller one. “Get off,” I said, “Lumos!” I dropped my wand as soon as I saw what exactly was going on. “Oi!” I yelled. “I said, get off!” I then lunged and grabbed the guy by the neck. I drug him off of her and slammed him against the wall. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled, getting in his face. I was so pissed. This guy was not going to get away with this. When he didn’t answer, I let him have it. I used all my strength and punched him in the nose. Then again. Then again.

“Blaise,” she yelled and got up from the table where she had been sobbing. “Stop!”

At her command, I stopped. “Bells,” I said, pulling her to me. “He didn’t hurt you, did he?”

She shook her head. “No, you came in just in time.”

“What the hell was going on, Bella? How could you let this happen? You’re one hell of a tough chick. How could he get the better of you?” I asked, my lips against her forehead. She was sobbing even harder now.

“B-blaise,” she murmured as she sniffled. “I can’t do this alone. I need you,” then she looked into my eyes and whispered: “I love you.”

Tears struck my own eyes. “I love you,” I said, and not being able to control myself any longer, I kissed her like I had never kissed her before.

I had missed her so much. I wasn’t expecting it to all come out like that. I was surprised that I was kissing her, that she was letting me kiss her. I would’ve thought that she would be angry with me and want to beat me up first – not that I actually thought that she would. When we parted, her glistening eyes looked into mine. She was happy now. I was happy now. It was meant to be that way.

“Now, what are we going to do?” she asked seductively, and I was very much turned on.

I smirked. “How about we go to a Christmas Party?” I suggested, and she nodded ecstatically.

“Just let me go clean up!” she shrieked before kissing me on the cheek and running out of the room.

There was a groan from the floor as the guy stood up. I walked over and pinned him by his throat to the wall again. He coughed a bit, but he still didn’t say anything. Wise choice on his part. I got real close to his face so I could see the fear in his eyes.

“You touch her again, Gregory,” I spat, “and I will kill you. Got that? I’m not joking. You will be dead. I will be the one to see to that. Now,” I threw him to the floor, “get out of here before I change my mind.”

He scrambled to get up from the floor and bolted out of the door. I followed a few moments later after making sure he didn’t bleed anywhere. It would’ve been a real inconvenience if he did. I found Bella leaning up against the wall outside the nearest girls’ loo. She looked amazing in her tight mini dress. Gold really fit her outgoing personality, especially along with her favorite boots. She was sexy, and I really missed that.

“Shall we?” I asked, offering my arm.

She smiled. “We shall,” and took my reaching arm.