Chapter 19 : Draco

Draco

I just had the worst luck. I was engaged to be married to a bitch that I couldn’t stand, and I walk out to get some air  only to find the love of my life flirting her ass off with some guy that I had never seen before. Sitting in the garden freezing my ass off wasn’t the answer, but it was better than having to go back in the house and everyone questioning me. I was frustrated and heartbroken…and shit, I was crying. Malfoys do not cry, especially Draco Malfoy.

“What are you doing out here?”

I turned to see who it was and wiped my eyes quickly. Damn, our relationship was going to be hell if she continued to show up at all the wrong times. I hated her already, and it was obvious she didn’t think I was a prize either.

“Crying,” she laughed. “That’s not very manly, is it? If I would’ve known that I had chosen a pussy to marry, I would’ve backed out. I can’t believe you’re crying because you have to marry me. What? Do I scare you?”

I shook my head. “No, you dumb bitch.”

“Then what is it, Draco?”

“I thought you left, Astoria.”

She nodded. “I thought about it, but I figured torturing you would be a better idea. I mean, honestly, you give me more of a reaction than frog eye juice and peel matter.”

I rolled my eyes. She was using Potions analogies on me. That gets on my nerves because I don’t know what she even means. Do you honestly think that I pay attention in that class? God no. It was pointless and I didn’t need the class. My parents made me take it. I can’t even stand the professor. Slughorn really was stupid and annoying. How do you expect me to pay attention to that shit?

“Listen, I just saw the love of my life with another man, so don’t you say it wasn’t manly, alright? It was something that I was hoping never to see. So just shut the fuck up, okay?” I said this and stomped up to the manor and into my room.

I didn’t even lie down on the bed for five minutes before there was a knocking at my door. I decided to ignore it and continue to lie on my bed. That’s when I heard the lock click and the door open. It slammed shut and I heard the lock click again. I sat up to see Astoria standing in the middle of the room. What? Did she need to be with me every minute of every day? Some ball’n’chain I’ve gotten.

“I’m sorry,” she muttered. “You should know that I don’t apologize to everyone, but it does fucking suck to see the person that you love with someone else. Trust me, its happened more than once to me.”

“I wonder why,” I smirked up at her.

She sighed. “Look, I’m being nice here. Why do you have to blow it?”

I stood up and strode over to her. “Me blow it? You’ve been the one blowing it with me since you got here this morning. This is all your fault, okay? Me hating your fucking guts? Yeah, that was you again. So don’t tell me I’m blowing it, when you clearly are to blame.”

She sighed. “You are the most stubborn person I’ve ever met. You’re cocky as well. I know I’ve already said this but your still going to have to change that before the wedding. I was going to be nice and only have you change your cockiness, but now you’ve got to change everything. I’m not marrying-“

“What? Another version of yourself?” I smirked. Clearly she was talking about herself.

She narrowed her eyes at me. “I am nothing like you, okay? Don’t ever compare us again. Got it?”

Her eyes went down to my lips before she took a deep breath and headed out of the room. I had realized that I was panting just a bit. Was it just me or was she taking me breath away? No, that’s not possible. She’s just a spoilt bitch. She’s nothing like me. I am brilliant.