Chapter 2 : Bella

Bella

That asshole. I can’t believe he hurt her. I thought I had warned him. I told him that if he didn’t fix things that I was going to fix things for him, but now, he’s broken them. He didn’t fix them at all. I bet he didn’t even try to fix them. With my boot heels clicking with every step, I rushed down to the Great Hall. Dinner was just getting out, and that means that all the students would be out in the halls. Perfect. I saw the blonde bobbing in the crowd of Slytherins.

“Draco Malfoy!” I yelled at the top of my voice. “You get your ass over here!”

He turned his head and one look at me, he tried to run for it. I was so angry that I wasn’t thinking properly and hit him with a stunning spell right in the back. Students were running around us, trying not to get in my way as I raised my wand again, but it was taken right out of my hand. I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck, but I ignored it. This allowed Draco to stand and turn towards me with his lip quivering.

“Now, what did you do?” I asked while I had his attention.

“What are you talking about?” he asked as he looked away from me.

I started tapping my foot. “You know very well what I mean!”

He didn’t answer me, and I was getting very impatient. Not that I was a very patient person to begin with. I tapped my foot yet again, and he just flinched. I rolled my eyes and approached him. He watched with every step forward before I was so close that my nose was just inches from his. I took both my hands and put them on either side of his head. He looked a little frightened.

“So, you don’t want her anymore?” I said through clinched teeth.

He swallowed hard. “That’s-“

“That’s not what?!” I shouted and pounded a fist right next to his head. “You either meant it or you didn’t. Which one is it?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” he said, calmly.

“Don’t…want…to…talk…about…it,” I said, getting angrier.

I pulled back my fist, but someone caught me by my elbow before I could punch him. So, I pulled back my other fist, but that was stopped too. Who the hell was interrupting me when I was about to beat someone’s ass? I then used my only free body parts, my legs, to kick and him, but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the ground. Draco took that as his chance to run for the dungeons.

“That’s right!” I called after him. “You better run!”

I then elbowed and kicked and wiggled  to get out of the grip of the person behind me, but I couldn’t get out of the grip, no matter how hard I tried. It was probably the person who took my wand as well. I started screaming as well, but one of the hands on my waist moved to my mouth.

“Bella,” said a male’s voice in my ear. “Calm down and I’ll put you down.”

I calmed down a bit, and he put me down. I turned and threw myself in his arms. Blaise had saved me from getting expelled. I would’ve beaten Draco’s ass right then and there. I loved Blaise with all my heart. He was definitely the one for me. The only one for me.

“Blaise,” I said, pulling away.

“What is it?” He asked, kissing me on the forehead.

I sighed. “What happened between Draco and Hanna during dinner?”

“They,” he paused, “broke up.”

“I got that part,” I said, turning from him. “Hanna said that he said that he didn’t want her anymore, but  she wouldn’t tell me why,” I looked back up at him. “Why? Why doesn’t he want her anymore?”

“He does want her. He just doesn’t want her to get hurt.”

“To get hurt?”

“Because of…well,” he said, tapping his left wrist. “you know. If You-know-Who finds out about her, then he could use her against Draco, so if he broke it off now before things got too involved, well, then he could get over her. Then He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named will not use her.”

I just blinked at him for a few moments. “Really?” I couldn’t believe it.

“And I’ve been doing some thinking,” he said, slowly.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “No,” I said, realizing what he meant. “No. I will not allow it.”

“ Look, we could break up, and he won’t ever get his hands on you. Do you understand that? Do you understand how I feel?” he asked, grabbing my arm because I had turned to walk away from him.

“No, I don’t understand how you feel,” I said, feeling the tears stinging my eyes. “and I don’t want to!”

“Bella, just hear me out for one second!” he yelled at me for the first time.

I covered my ears like a child and began to hum. I was dead set on not hearing what he had to say. We were not breaking up and that was that! I even held my breath and stomped my feet. I bet it was a sight to see, but I didn’t care. I still don’t care. I wanted him and that’s what I was going to get.

“Bella Rae Bolyard!” he yelled, finally getting my hands off my ears. “Stop acting like this and hear me out. Please.”

“No!” I yelled back, the tears finally starting to fall. “We are not breaking up and that’s final!”

I then ran for the Gryffindor tower before he could say a single word back. I tripped a couple of times on my way up the steps due to my heels, but I didn’t stop. I finally lost my balance when I went through the portrait hole, but someone caught me. When I gained my balance, I pulled away and looked into the eyes of Gregory.