Kisses- Harry

The sheets felt cool under your bear thighs but the rest of your body was heated.

  Your feet barely brushed the icy hardwood floor as you sat on the edge of the bed waiting.

  You could hear fumbling and shuffling coming from downstairs and your stomach knotted a bit. Your fingers tingled a bit in anticipation, and you willed yourself to relax.

  Muffled humming reached your ears before the sound of his brown boots hitting each stair did, and the knot in your stomach did another tug.

  “Babe are you-“ he didn’t finish his sentence as he nudged the door open with one hand and quietly peaked in. His eyebrows came together for a quick moment before he collected himself and entered the room, making sure to push the door shut with his foot.

  “What’s this for?” Harry took in the dimmed lights with a few purple candles lined up in the windowsill, filling the room with the soft scent of lavender. He came to stand in front of you with one eyebrow raised; now more interested than confused.

  You slowly rose from your space on the bed and stood toe to toe with him, your head titled slightly back so that you could see his face. “I thought I’d do something special for you…just” you ran your fingers up his arm and gave him a half smile, “because.”

  A sexy grin spread on his face, with one dimple standing out more than the other. Your hand continued to stroke his bare arm, as he took in the fact that you were wearing his white V-neck, the one with the hole in the shoulder, that clearly showed off your black lacy bra and matching undies.

  “Well so far…I like what I see…” His words trailed off as his hands found the edge of the shirt and made their way underneath. His palms were freezing, and as they spread across your stomach and back, they left a trail of goosebumps, causing you to shiver and melt into him.

  He pressed you closer as his hands lightly scratched your shoulder blades, and his lips brushed past your neck. You closed your eyes for a second, enjoying the cooling he was doing to your skin, even though your insides were heating up.

  As he began to softly kiss your shoulder, your arms instinctively moved around his neck and you rose up on your tip toes just to get closer to him. Harry’s lips moved lower towards your collar bone, every time he exhaled his breath tickled your skin and made you shiver again.

  His hands lowered to cup your bum as his mouth finally found your lips. You kissed him back, taking the lead and purposefully slowing down the tempo. When his tongue tried to push past your lips for entry, you pulled back just enough to break the kiss, but your lips remained touching.

  His nose scrunched up a bit as his used one arm to lift you from below your bum as your legs wrapped themselves around his waist. He took the few steps necessary to make it to the bed before laying you down, and hovering over you for a second. Your arms let go of his neck to instead allow your fingers to delicately dance up and down his jean-clad leg.  A quiet moan escaped from between his teeth as he pulled his tank over his head and threw it to some corner of the room. He grabbed the hem of your V-neck and eased it off of you before placing his tanned arms on either side of you and leaning close to your face again.

  His lips kissed yours, getting payback for earlier by running his top teeth over your bottom lip, and then pulling away completely. You wanted nothing more than to just grab his face and keep going, but he now had the lead, and you were going to let him do what he wanted.

  He laid pecks on your jaw and then nuzzled your neck, causing you to arc your back a bit. One of his hand found its way to the new space and he gently traced the curve of your spine.

  Harry kept placing kisses down your body, and as he hit your navel his other hand began to move up your thigh. He eased up to his knees and untangled your legs from around him. His fingers danced up your calves…then went higher to brush past your knees…then went higher still, till they were gingerly massaging your inner thighs.

  Harry ran his tongue over his bottom lip before ducking his head to leave a trail of kisses where his fingers had just been. He could feel your legs tense up as he exhaled right on top of your crotch and your breath got caught in your throat.

  “Harry.” It was quiet and pleading as your back arched more, begging for him to touch you already.  

  “Mhm?” He continued his torture as his fingers brushed past your already sensitive spot.

  “Har..ry.” You could barely get the words out as you squirmed, knowing very well that he knew what you wanted.

  He let out a low chuckle and you could practically hear him smiling.

  “Yes babe?” His voice sounded innocent, even though what he was doing was far from it. His breath drifted over the top of your undies, his teeth slightly grazing the skin there and causing you to let out a groan.

  You couldn’t even find your voice as his fingers pulled at the black material before removing them all together. All you could see was his devilish eyebrow raise and his lip bite, before he again started to kiss down from your navel…going lower…and lower…