The Breeze- Harry

The fresh breeze flowing through the trees felt good on your face, offsetting the warming weather. You causally walked on the winding path through the park, in no particular rush to get anywhere or do anything. You were content in the simple fact of being surrounded by nature on such a lovely day.

  Your ice cream cone that you had just brought only added to the amazingness of the afternoon and in your head you thought there was nothing that could ruin the perfect moment. Until all of a sudden you felt a giant jolt from behind you and down went your ice cream, and it took all your energy just to stay up right.

  You looked down to see a large energetic dog wrapping its leash around your legs making you unable to move. At first you were completely pissed off but seeing how cute the grayish puppy was your heart instantly warmed.

  "Hey there baby. Where is your owner?" You bent down to untangle your legs before giving the dog a good scratch behind the ears, making his tail wag happily.

  Fast feet came up your way and the next thing you knew you were face to jeaned leg with someone.

  "Oh my, I am so sorry. He got away from me so fast! Are you hurt? I truly hope he didn't harm you." Straightening up you were now almost face to face with a super cute boy. His dimple stood out as he smiled at you, showing that it had in fact been a complete accident. He had brown curly hair, and you had to force yourself from not reaching up to run your fingers through it.

  "Oh it was not a big deal. He is such a sweetie." Handing over the read leash you froze for a second when you and his hand touched. Your brain fizzed out and you slowly let it drop to your side. There was no question that this kid was by far the cutest being you had ever met. Taking the leash there was a slight blush on his cheeks and he looked down, eyes also falling on your dropped ice cream that the dog was happily licking up.

  "Oh dear, I am so sorry about that. Here I'll buy you another. What's your name love?" He was already beginning to walk to the opening of the park, honestly ready to get you another ice cream.

  Slow to respond you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear before replying, "Y/N." 

  The cutie said it a few times to himself, and his British accent made it sound totally different...in a really good way. 

  "Well I'm Harry by the way." Again he blushed, and you did too, mentally kicking yourself for not having asked. 

  Tugging on the dog's leash he began to lead the way, looking back to see if you were coming. Snapping back into your body you moved one foot in front of the other until you fell into step with him. Your elbows slightly touched, and it caused chills to go up and down on your spine.

  "Y/N, I am truly sorry that my friend here knocked over your ice cream, but honestly I’m kinda glad it happened."  You let out a tiny giggle and shook your head showing that you too were glad about the accident.