The Beach- Harry

You sat on your yellow and orange beach towel, still able to feel the hot sand through it. Your polka dotted red and white bikini made you look stunning, and even the ridiculously large hat your boyfriend bought for you added to your gorgeousness.

  Laying on your stomach, you lazily skimmed though a magazine, not really reading the words, mostly staring at the pictures of various celebrities. All of a sudden you heard soft feet approaching and then a giant shadow fell over you. You take off your sunglasses and gaze up at the intruder.

  "Harry, you are blocking my light." You laugh and flip over into a sitting position still staring up at the hottie. He playfully shook his to die for curls, spraying you with water.

  "Hey! Stop!" You were not in the least bit angry, and he could tell by the way you giggled wildly. 

  "Y/N, you do know that you are the most beautiful thing on this beach." He sat beside you on the towel, and you scooted over to sit on his lap.

  "Oh you think so? I'd have to say the view of the water is much more appealing." A slight blush hit your cheeks, still not used to how much he chose to compliment you.

  "Nope love. The water, the stars, and the moon have nothing on you." He began to create small circles with the tips of his fingers on your bare back, and a slight chill hit you. It was impossible to ever get used to the idea of this sex beast being your boyfriend.

  Taking off the large hat you set it behind you and shook out your hair. Harry took in a deep breath, his face right by your neck.

  "There is no where I would rather be then right here, right now, with you Y/N. Believe me when I say, you are my one and only." Your heart forgot to work and you had to force yourself to take a huge gulp of air to avoid passing out. 

  Not knowing what you could possibly say in order to make him see how utterly happy he made you feel you turned your head at the last minute and touched your lips to his. It was the lightest and quickest touch ever, but when you pulled back all you saw was a huge grin on his face.

  He pulled you closer to his still semi wet body, and you laid you head on his shoulder, both of you looking out at the waves, and loving each other's company.