Sunlight- Harry

The sunlight coming in through the window woke you from your sleep, and it took you a few moments to fully wake up. You turned your head to see the red blurry numbers read 9:30 AM and you took a deep breath in. When you did you were hit with the smell of....bacon? Taking another whiff in you could smell something citrusy and something that smelled really sweet.

  Throwing off the covers you saw that the spot next to you was empty, a certain boy missing from the bed. Your still sleepy brain began to put two and two together as you slowly made your way to the kitchen. The scent was even better in here and you walked in on your boyfriend humming to himself, still unaware that you had gotten up.

  His voice was like an angel even when he wasn't actually singing any words. Your heart did a flip flop at how cute he looked with only lounge pants on, leaving his back totally exposed. The muscles just screamed sexy and yes it was true, they were all yours.

  Trying to stay quiet you crept up on him and ran your fingers through those delicious curls, spooking him only a tiny bit.

  "Hey love, I thought you were going to sleep in for a little while longer. I wasn't quite finished in here yet." He tilted his head back so that you could continue tussling his curls.

  "Well there was no way I could keep sleeping with all of this great smelling food tempting me to get out of bed." You wrapped your arms around his stomach, barely being able to have your hands touch. You planted a tiny peck on his shoulder before hoping up onto the counter beside him.

  His green eyes seemed to sparkle even more this morning and you could see that he was squishing an orange into some odd thing, attempting to get juice out of it. Laughing you poked him the shoulder. "Harry, you do know that you could have just run to the store and bought a cartoon of orange juice right?" 

  He looked sad for a second and then stuck his lip out into a full on pout. "Well I thought I would man up and just do it myself. That way it would be much more special." He gave you a wink and then laid his lips on yours. You kissed him back, feeling tingles at the tops of your toes all the way to the top of your head.

  Laying his forehead on yours you just looked into each other's eyes. "Y/N you don't know what you do to me." His husky voice held so much emotion that your throat clogged and your heart stopped beating.

  "There is really no way for me to prove to you how much I just want to hug you, or kiss you, or be around you, nothing is big enough to prove all of that." The lack of oxygen was getting to your brain and you forced yourself to take a deep breath in, getting a great whiff of not only the amazing breakfast, but the pure smell of Harry.

  Your legs felt woozy and you were grateful for the fact that you were sitting on the counter.

  "Harry Styles, are you trying to win me over by making me breakfast?" You smiled ear to ear and slid off the counter, needing some space before you completely passed out at his sheer sexiness. 

  "Y/N, it is more than that. The breakfast doesn't show what I really want to say." He pulled you closer to him, and instead of stopping your heart began running full speed on a treadmill.

  "Out with it boy, what do you wanna say?" He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, and your whole body froze. 

  "Babe, I am 100% in love with you." There was no playing around in those deep green eyes and his whole face was unreadable, waiting to see what you were going to say.

Your mouth stumbled over words and sounds not making a lick of sense and he chuckled, breaking out into a huge smile.

  "I'll take that as an 'I love you too'." You reached up and kissed him hard, thanking him through the kiss for taking the words right out of your mouth.