The Visit- Harry

Harry slowly closed the front door behind him and put his hand on the small of your back to lead you out. His touch still managed to take your breath away even though you two had been dating for months. Crossing your arms at the slight nip in the air, you started to have doubts about the upcoming visit.

  "Harry, I don't think I am ready for this. What if they hate me?" Your voice sounded small but you couldn't help it. It was the first time that you and his parents would be meeting, and you were beyond nervous.  Behind you he just laughed and kept on walking before opening your car door, shutting it, and then he jogged over to the driver's side and hopped in.

  "Babe, they are going to fall in love with you just as much and as fast as I did. Don't even worry about it." His words helped only a little bit and you chewed the inside of your cheek as he pulled on to the street quite quickly so as not to be late for dinner.

  He could tell that you were still very worried and he reached out and rubbed your arm with one hand. "Babe please...for me? There is no way that anyone can't love you. Just be yourself and you will be fine." This time you let out a deep breath and shot him a huge grin.

  "You know what? You're right. I actually am really excited to meet them! Do you think your mom is going to have baby pictures of you?" You laughed, calming down and letting go of the rest of your nerves. 

  The tips of Harry's ears turned red and he shook his head, a bit embarrassed. "Oh please don't get her started about those! She has a stash that she always keeps in her purse! It is so embarrassing!" 

  You kept on laughing, finding it so cute that he was getting all shy and bashful. You in turn reached out and rubbed his arm, trying to show him it would be fine.

  "Oh Harry, don't worry. I will try not to laugh too hard." He faked a pout but soon both of you were laughing, and there were no more bad feelings in the car.

  Turning serious while at a red light he turned to you and took your hand in his. "But honestly Ines, this is a big step. And I am so glad that I am making it with you." Kissing your knuckles you relaxed into your seat, proud and over joyed at having such an awesome boy all to yourself.