Give In-Larry

*I've never ever EVER done one of these before...so I hope it turns out well .o.*

  The channels on the television flickered past at a steady speed, long enough for the image to be seen but not long enough for one to actually take in what was going on. Louis let out a deep sigh and settled for some old black and white movie with a screaming damsel in distress. 

  He could hear the click and clack of laptop keys somewhere in the house followed by a few mumbled words. He pushed himself off of the couch to head to the study, his bare feet announcing his arrival.

  "Marcel, I thought you were finished with all of your work." Lou leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed watching Marcel's fingers continue to type away and his eyes skim what was on the screen.

  "Hm?" He finished the sentence he was reading and then groggily lifted his eyes to meet Lou's. "Oh right, well I mean...I am almost done. I just have to review a few more spread sheets and I'll be finished." His eyes returned to the monitor believing that the conversation was done, but Louis didn't budge.

  "Can't that wait till the morning?" He began to cross the study and ended up right behind Marcel's swivel chair. He ducked his head low so that his lips were right by his ear and his cheek was being tickled by his slightly unruly hair. He placed his arms on both sides of the glass desk, locking Marcel in between his biceps.

  Marcel tried to focus past the warm breath on his neck and the heat coming off of Lou's topless body, but he found himself rereading the same line five times in a row. "No, it can't wait until then. I promise I'll be upstairs in a minute, just let me finish." He noticed that his own breath was a tad shaky and he cleared it before pushing his glasses up further onto his nose.

  Lou used his knee to swivel the chair so that Marcel was looking directly at him, their noses practically touching. "You know I always let you finish." The devilish glint in his eye and the arc of his eyebrow had Marcel clearing his throat again and stumbling over his words. 

  "Uh...right, but I have to finish this tonight, it is really important and the boss needs it done before I get into the office tomorrow..." His voice trailed off as Lou began to brush his lips against his and he moved his hands from the desk to the arms of the chair. The arc of his eyebrow hitched even higher.

  "To bad. For tonight, I'm the boss." The smile on his face was anything but sweet, and Marcel gulped down air that he wasn't getting. 

  "But Lou can't we..." He was cut off within seconds.

  "You don't backtalk to the boss." His voice had taken on a stern tone, and his blue eyes had a cold glaze over them.

  Marcel's heart raced a bit, wanting to just give in and play along, but the idea of not getting his work done pegged at the back of his mind. "Lou really, we can do this later, I must..." Again he was cut off, but this time Louis voice was even more harsh.

  "Stand up, and stop talking back." He took a small step back from the chair, showing that he had no intention of being denied. Marcel narrowed his eyes at him and pushed himself out of the chair. He tried to ignore the fact that they were chest to chest and he could feel the steady beat of the other's heart. 

  "Good boy." He flashed the smile that always got to Marcel and he shifted a bit, half from the fact that he wasn't going to be finishing his work, half because of the excitement he was feeling. 

  "Now go upstairs." Lou waited for him to begin walking to make sure that he was actually going to do it before following him out of the brightly lit study and into the darkened hallway. Marcel willed his heart to calm down a bit and forced his feet not to rush as he took the stairs one at a time. The whole time Lou made sure to stay as close as possible, his abs constantly brushing against his back with each step.

  Once they made it to their room, Marcel stayed in the doorway while Lou flicked the lights off and clicked on the night table lamp. He rounded the king size bed and sat down. "Come stand in front of me." His voice had the same power as before, but it had taken on a quiter tone. Marcel obeyed his order and shuffled towards the spot in front of Lou.

  "Clothes off." He sat there smugly as Marcel fiddled with his hands.

  "But Lou..." His voice sounded small and he nervously pushed his glasses up again. 

  All he did was lift a hand and cock his head to the side. "Don't you want to make the boss happy?"

   And that was all that needed to be said.

  Marcel shrugged off his sweater vest and while looking at the ground he fumbled with undoing the buttons on his shirt. He could feel a nervous sweat begin to breakout on the back of his neck for having been put on the spot, but he couldn't ignore how sexy it was to have Lou in control. With his chest fully exposed he could hear the bed squeak a bit and he peeped up to see Lou in nothing but his boxers and his eyes fully on him.

  Huskily he ordered, "Keep going." and began to bite his lip as Marcel's pants and boxers finally hit the floor. There was nothing but silence for a bit before Lou nodded with his head for him to come closer.

  Marcel purposefully took his time walking towards him, and he could see a flash of something in his eyes by the time he reached him. 

  When within reach, Louis grabbed his arm and shoved him down on the bed and proceeded to straddle him in one quick movement. "You are such a little tease." He growled the words to him as he held his arms above his head and brought his face close to  his. 

  Marcel sucked on his bottom lip while staring up into Louis's face. "Then teach me a lesson." He was shocked to hear the words coming out of his mouth, but he could feel how much it turned Lou on.

  Lou brought his lips on top of Marcel's without kissing him and then placed soft pecks on his cheek till he reached his ear. 

  "Gladly." He whispered.

  And with that, Marcel gave in.