Camping Indoors- Liam

You and Liam are camping indoors, since the rain outside ruined your perfect day. He had even brought down the sleeping bags from the attic, and let it be noted there was only one.

  You two slid into it, his hot body instantly warming your own. The front of the tent was wide open so that you two could still watch TV. since neither of you were tired yet. But soon it got to the point where you weren't watching the TV. at all. Liam had shrugged off his navy blue shirt meaning the only thing separating the two of you was your boxer shorts and a tank top, and his own lounge pants.

  You propped your head on your hand and stared at him, all of his sexiness just lying there not knowing how truly sexy he was. But instead of taking your glare as a good one, he blushed and snuggled deeper into the sleeping bag cutting off your view of his toned chest.

  "Sorry love, it was getting kind of hot." He was just so cute. You knew that he would never pressure you into anything, or even try to hurt you in anyway.

  "No babe, no need to be sorry. Do you really think I am ever going to question why you took off your shirt?" Laughing you squeezed closer to your boyfriend, letting his natural body heat warm your outside, as his simple presences warmed you to the core.

  "I mean, you just have to say the word and I will put it back on, you know what maybe I will even go and get the other sleeping bag." He began to shift as if to slide out of the bag and you held on to his arm.

  "Liam Payne. Stop being so modest ok? I know that I can trust you with everything. My love, my soul, and my heart. You have never once given me a reason not to trust you." You placed a few pecks on his lips, and he eased back into his old spot before pulling you on top of him. 

  You didn't even have to do any of the work, he just held you there, and you shivered where your stomachs touched. 

  "Babe, I will do everything to make sure that all of that stays safe. I love you so much I can't even say." You two kissed so softly that it sucked your breath right out of your body. But needing to have more of him, not happy with him being so...nice, you let your tongue lead the way. It wondered through his mouth, slowing the kiss down and making it a hell of a lot hotter.

  Finally the rest of him responded, his hands traveling below your hips and you could feel him getting excited right by your thigh. 

  "Babe do you really want to do this?" He was taking huge breaths, and you were annoyed from the break in the kiss.

  But you didn't have time to respond because the next thing you knew Harry and Louis were both heard coming through the front door, the sound of the storm becoming deafening while the door was open.

  "Hello is anyone home?" Harry shouted as the two of them made their way straight to the living room and coming right up to your tent. 

  You and Liam both let out a deep sigh and a frustrated growl. Peeking over your shoulder, you saw their two faces hovering by the opening.

  "Hey there love birds, got room for two more?" Louis didn't even wait for any answer, because the two of them were already climbing into the tent and making themselves quite comfy.

  Liam looked over at them as you laid your face on his chest. "You do know that I can't stand you two sometimes." 

  But all they did was laugh and pick up the remote, flipping through channels for something to watch, making it clear that they weren't leaving.