The Pool- Zayn

You laid on your back, letting the water in the pool guide you this way and that. Occasionally your nose would slightly fill with water, but you simply breathed it out and lifted your head a little higher. In the water you swam as if you were a fish, and you just loved the way the water would tickle your sides, and support you if you were still enough.

  "Y/N, babe, where are you?" You heard that sexy voice call your name like a song, and your stomach jumped. You let yourself turn vertical, your feet touching that bottom of the pool barely.

  "Out here hun!" You yelled back and swam closer to the shallow end. Waiting eagerly, your eyes couldn't wait to see his face and your lips couldn't wait to be kissed by his. He quickly came out through the sliding glass doors and when he saw you swimming his face instantly lit up. He came to the edge of the pool and fell into one of the lounge chairs, staring at you in that special way that he did.

  You blushing a little, realizing that your bikini was actually a little more revealing than usual, and it was clear that Zayn was enjoying it.

  "You're home early, what happened?" You climbed out of the pool, squeezing the extra water out of your hair and picking up the white towel on the chair beside him. He hadn't taken his eyes off you since you had sat down, and a tiny fire started in your belly. 

  That look was the one that killed many girls and the smile that went with it was enough to bring them back from the grave.

  "The lads and I decided to just take the day off; we can finish the rest of the song tomorrow." He reached his arms out and pulled you closer to him. You curled up on his lap, loving the sound of his steady heartbeat in your ear.

  "Babe you do understand that I am getting you all wet." You giggled and lifted your head to show a giant wet spot on his shirt from where you head had lain.

  "Y/N, I honestly don't mind. You just look so beautiful after a swim. A tiny wet spot on my shirt doesn't mean anything." To prove his point he tore off the gray tee exposing a nice six pack. Your heat began to beat faster, thinking about all the things you could do to them.

  "Haha well I don't think I look that much different after a swim. I mean I haven’t even put any make up on. And my hair! Ohh it must be a mess." Getting all shy you turned away from him and nervously tried to flatten your still wet strands.

  "Love, don't do that," He took your face into his hands and turned you back to look at him. "I don't want you to wear makeup; it's only going to cover that face that I love so much." He kissed you, and you didn't wait to kiss him back.

  Your arms snaked behind his head and your fingers played with the hairs on the back of his neck.

  Pulling back only a tad bit he looked you straight in the eyes. "Y/N, it's not just your cute face that I love. I love your voice, your toes, your tummy, and everything else. I can honestly say that I love you."

  A brilliant smile broke out on your lips at this information and you kissed him, a long and sweet one to show that you definitely felt the same way.

  Some words don't show exactly what actions can.