Saturday- Harry

*I have had these for a while, but now I am finally moving them to here...hope you enjoy them!*

  You look over at your precious boyfriend with those brown curls that make girls go crazy, and that cute little dimple that makes your heart melt. There was never a moment when you could actually believe he was all yours.

  You shifted a bit on the bed in order to get a better look at him, causing him to mumble. "Y/N, don't go yet. I like having you to look at the second I wake up." His hand still lay draped across your waist and he pulled you in closer.

  Your heart fluttered and you took a deep breath in, loving the way he smelled so clean and just...sexy.

  "You know I would never leave you." You used your finger to trace the line of his jaw and still without opening his eyes he took your hand in his and kissed your knuckles softly. 

  "How did I get so lucky to have you as my girlfriend?" That sexy British accent sent shivers up your spine and you found yourself snuggling closer still to his warm body. Your legs touch and he lazily placed one of his on top of yours.

  "Try again; I am definitely the lucky one out of the two of us." Your voice was quiet, not wanting to break the mood, and still wanting him to get a little more rest.

  His eyes popped open and those green emeralds bore into yours, so intensely that you held your breath. "No babe, believe me when I say there is no one else out in the world, or even in the universe that is luckier than I am." He closed the small distance between the two of you and silenced your next objections with a deep and sweet kiss.

  When you pulled away slightly all you could do was whisper, "I love you so much," before going back to give him a more steamy kiss. In return he kept his lips on yours and just repeated those three little words over and over, moving his arm so that it brought your two bodies together, no space in between. 

  And that was how your two spent the rest of your Saturday. No phone calls or texts, just the two of you in that king sized bed, mesmerized by each other.