The Jog- Zayn

You hopped out of your car, turning your face to the warm sun. Shaking your legs you did a few last stretches before kicking up your feet and making your way down the dirt trail. It was usually empty this early in the morning, just the way you liked it. 

  But within the first ten minutes you began to see a figure a few yards in front of you.  They were going at a much slower pace than you, and rather quickly your eyes were able to make out more features of the boy's back. He had no shirt on what so ever, taking full advantage of the not too hot summer weather, and the only thing on his legs was a pair of low riding basketball shorts. His sexy calves told you that he was incredibly fit and even his back was perfectly chiseled.

  Picking up your pace in order to not run into him and have it be awkward, you passed him easily. There was a slight gasp from behind, him having thought that he was totally alone at this time of the day. You kept a steady jog, but added a little more swing in your hips, and bounce in your step, just in case he was looking. 

  The sound of feet picked up behind you and in a matter of heart beats the hottie from earlier was standing right next to you. 

  His voice was breathy, but not from running, your heart did a tiny flip flop and an easy grin spread on your face. "Hey there love not to be rude, but I just had to tell you that your bum looks great while you are running." There was no shame in his game at all and he just laughed when a slight blush hit your cheeks.

  His jet black hair was still perfect after having run so far, and you couldn't stop yourself from noticing his ridiculously delicious six pack. His eyes bore into yours, waiting for you to say something back, but your mouth went dry at how utterly sexy this guy was.

  "Haha well thanks; you’re not too bad looking yourself." Surprisingly you found something to say without making yourself look like a complete idiot.

  He smiled and you were so stunned by his sex godness that your feet managed to stumble on the flat dirt and you began your fall. Yet the part where you hit the ground hard never happened, because the random guy beside you had his arms around you in record time. He held you right around the hips and then set you steady back on your feet, but his arms didn't move.

  "Oh, I'm Zayn by the way, and you beautiful would be..." He brushed a stray stand of your hair out of your eyes and your heart nearly leapt out of your chest. 

  Gaping for the simple answer it took you a while before answering quietly "I'm...Y/N." He smiled again, even wider this time.

  "That is one of the prettiest names I have ever heard." He slowly brought you closer to his body, and you again couldn't help but see how his abs seriously looked friggen photo shopped.

  "Ohh you must say that to a lot of girls." Again you began blushing, never having received compliments from a random guy.

  "Nope I don't actually. And I also don't ask many girls if they would like to go and grab a coffee with me." The only hint of his nervousness was at the tips of his ears, as he waited for you to understand that he had in fact asked you out. 

  Stuttering uncontrollably you tried to find something smart to say, and ended up just spilling out a jumbled, "Yeahh, of course, I mean sure, that would be great." 

  He laughed, and it spread through your body, making your hairs stand on end, even in the warm weather.

  "I knew that you were extremely cute, but I didn't know it was possibly for you to be this adorable." He let you go, and for a second you thought you had blown it and a disappointing sadness came over you.

  Until he reached down and clasped your hand in his and began to walk to the beginning of the trail.

  "Uhh you do know that none of the coffee shops open for another hour or so?" You were feeling almost light headed from the recent events. Who knew that an early morning run could lead to a date with a sex god?

  "That's fine babe, I guess we will just have to use the time to get to know each other better." Zayn's deep voice made you nearly faint, and when he sent a wink your way, you could have died right there.

  You were definitely looking forward to getting to know him....a lot...lot...LOT better.