Chapter 10 // City of Heroes

(Important Note:    The 'Blossom' here is completely different from Momoko. They're two persons. One is from the city next door, MEGAVILLE. She is Blossom Utonium. Eh, i hope i ain't confusing anyone,yeah?) 

Chapter X. City of Heroes

   Momoko scratched her head for what seemed like, a gazillion times. Dexter sighed and Blossom just giggled and planned to explain it to her once more again.

   “Aren’t you at least picking up something?” Dexter adjusted his glasses. Momoko closed her eyes tightly and tried to understand what they have explained over the last few hours. They were still in the café.

   “I am…picking up something, it’s just so hard to believe” Momoko trailed. As she opened her eyes again and looked at the two people in front of her. Momoko looked at Dexter; he was a geeky kind of guy but still managed to look hot, if I may add.

   Blossom on the other hand; she was a few inches taller than Momoko. She also has auburn hair and the red bow signature trademark. She was wearing a pink Japanese uniform with a red bow in the front with a pair of white knee high socks with black shoes. She was really beautiful. But what really bothered Momoko was why wasn’t this Blossom with the other Brick in Megaville? Instead she was with Dexter. Funnily though, there was not another Dexter in New Townsville. 

   “What part exactly was hard to believe?” Dexter asked.

   “Everything!” Momoko screeched as she threw her hands in the air. “The part where you told me there was another power puff girls, but this time instead of a Z it’s a D.”

   “The Power puff girls Doujinshi” Blossom smiled. “Yeah…”  Momoko nodded. Blossom began spoke, “The only difference is you guys transform. We don’t. And second, no one knows you’re the power puff girls Z. Only close family. But we, everyone knows we’re the power puffs at Megaville. We don’t hide anything; if anyone ever needs help they call us immediately”

   Momoko scoffed, “Yours are so much better”

   Blossom looked confused, “What does that mean?”

   “You don’t need to hide anything! You’re so free.” Momoko whined.

   Dexter and Blossom laughed, “Sometimes secrets can be a heavy burden” Dexter exclaimed. Blossom nodded in agreement. “I second to that”

   Momoko was so curious about them. If there’s another PPG then there’s a slight chance there’s another RRB.

   “Can I ask something?” Momoko said. Blossom gave her a nod while Dexter was busy with something in his laptop.

   “If there’s another power puff, is there a rowdy ruff at Megaville?”

   Both of them stiffened at Momoko’s question. The two gave each other nervous glances and they both looked back at Momoko, who was now uneasy.

   “W-what? Is there something wrong?” Momoko stuttered

   Blossom gulped, “T-there is. But I’d rather you don’t meet them.”

   Momoko gave her a questioning look, “Why is that?”

   “Compared to New Townsville’s RRBZ, Megaville’s RRB is crueler, more evil and the worst villains there are.” Blossom explained which took Momoko completely by surprise.

   The rowdy ruffs at Megaville are the worst villains? They’re evil and cruel?

   “They don’t have mercy; they’ll kill you if they have to. If you’re somehow a tourist at Megaville and you bumped into them, then it’s the end of the line for you.” Dexter added.

   The atmosphere became tense and Momoko can’t believe the things she’s hearing. The RRBZ is completely nothing compared to the RRB.

   “I-I see… that’s really scary. Somehow, I think I like our RRBZ better than yours” Momoko nervously laughed. Blossom gave her a tight smile.

   “It’s really hard for us. Megaville is known as the biggest city there is. So basically, villains go there.”

   “But they’re noting but small fries. Megaville is popular because people know it as…” Dexter trailed off.

   “…City of Heroes” Blossom added. 

---

Yes. it's short. But oh well, I guess i'm putting back the POV's. The story's going to be boring if it continue like this. =______= ugh. i'm so confusing.  Sorry for that,  :< *Sits at the corner of her room* I'll post the next one soon, like maybe later. LOL