Epilogue

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S RANT :D This is it guys. This is finally the LAST CHAPTER. We have reached the Epilogue and the end. I hope this makes you smile, sad, cry or feel something. xD I have finally finished A BOOK. Oh my god. :D And I have YOU guys to thank for it, if it weren't for you, i would've stopped writting. :"> I hope you enjoy this last chapter. You guys are my inspiration. <3 :* 

Congrats everyone! This book has reached 20,000+ reads. Thank you so much! :"> Excuse the typo's please. 

Epilogue

    This is really it. He’s really going to leave. He’s going to leave everyone for two years. He’s going to leave me here to study to London because Mojo said so. I’m going to be left here in New Townsville surrounded by couples—which are my friends. I can’t do it, I can’t see him board that plane.

   I’m going to feel so alone…I’m going to miss you.

   I know I’m being selfish here, but please, don’t go…

   Don’t leave…please.

----------------------------------------------

-Brick’s POV-

   I’m done checking my luggages in and I’m now waiting for my flight to be called. Everyone’s here except for one particular person, Momoko. I know she will be the first one here to see me off but surprisingly, she’s the one who’s not here.

   Is she not going to see me leave? I want to badly see her and give her a kiss before I go and be gone for two whole years.

   She needs to be here. Where is she?

   I want to hold her before I go…

   I frowned as I looked at my watch. “Where’s that girl? She’s not going to see me leave?” I sighed and looked at everyone with a frown on my face. All of them are beginning to get worried and so am I. I wanted everyone here before I go and the person whom I wanted more to be here and see me off isn’t here.

   “I don’t know I can’t contact her. Her cell must be switched off.” Usa frowned at her phone and put it back in her pocket. “That’s totally weird. I mean, we all know how much she’s going to miss you…” She trailed.

   I sighed. “I think I know where this girl is at.” Kaoru smirked.

   Everyone turned to look at her with questioning looks. “Where?” I asked. Kaoru gave me a smug smile, “Try to remember that one certain place you both enjoy being at.” She stated, “You know, that one place you find peace in.” She shrugged with a smile. 

   I furrowed my eyebrows at her in question. What’s Kaoru getting at? A place where we both find peace?