Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where

Woo yeah! 10,000+ reads people! ILYSM! Thank you! <3 Forgive me if this chapter finished lamely... =___= 

Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where

   -Momoko’s POV-

   “Who knows how many other innocent civilian got hit by that white light” Kaoru shrugged as she eats her lunch. We’re all here in the cafeteria and we’re currently eating lunch. Since its lunch time, we headed to the cafeteria before we explored the whole area.

   “Have you met other puffs, other than us and the others from Megaville?” Miyako kindly asks as she drinks her orange juice. Casey (as Cassandra wants be called) brings her hand to her lips and furrowed her eyebrows to think.

   “Hmm…not that I have met any others but it’s just Blane and I” She smiles. “This Blane guy…Is he the one who didn’t save you a seat back at the bus?” Miyako chuckles. Casey’s face heat up and her cheeks are now tainted with a slight pinkish blush.

   She quickly recovers and she crosses her arms as she lets out a huff. “Yeah. That guy. He’s a jerk”

   Kaoru rolls her eyes, somewhat irritated. “Aren’t all boys are?” she scoffs. Casey shifts uncomfortably in her seat. For a minute there I thought she kind of felt intimidated by Kaoru.

   “Hey Kaoru, Don’t scare her off.” I narrowed my eyes at her. Kaoru shots Casey an apologetic smile as she stood up. I looked up at her with a questioning look. “I’ll just go outside for some air” she gave me a small smile and walked out of the cafeteria.

   I sigh. I know she’s down. She’s never been the usual Kaoru I know. I know she’s changed; she changed a lot when she met Butch. It’s a good change. Miyako and I exchanged meaningful looks. Casey must have sense something was up when she raises her eyebrow.

   “Is something the matter?” She politely asks. “Uh…” I say, speechless. She’s a puff, yeah. But I don’t know how to explain the matter at hand to her. I can’t just go like,

   “Oh there’s definitely something wrong. You know the usual mortal enemy fight kind of thing. The Rowdy’s were once our enemies but they somehow raised the white flag and fell in love with us. So we’re now boyfriend-girlfriend and my boyfriend Brick doesn’t know I’m blossom (the person he hates) so when the Punks (the girls who gave Boomer and Butch love potion) revealed to Brick I was Blossom, He was beyond angry so he left me there. He looked so vulnerable, betrayed and broken hearted. I felt really guilty, it was really my fault. So Butch and Boomer doesn’t remember Miya and Kao and Brick and I haven’t talked since then”—was what I wanted to say but decided against it. That gave too much information.

   I shrugged. “Eh, you know, love problems?” I smile, hoping she’d believe that. She might be a puff but giving information something as personal as that isn’t something I wanted to do as soon as I met another puff. That might freak the living daylight outta’ her.

   Her mouth turns into an ‘O’ as she says, “Oh”