Prologue

Hello dear wonderful readers! I welcome you to my story a.k.a The Puff Chronicles! This is the first book and and I hope you'll like it as much as i'd loved writting it. x 

The trilogy goes in this order: 

1st book: Remember Me Slowly

2nd book: Ever After 

Unfortunately, the 3rd book is not existing yet. I have yet to finish Ever After. 

Well then, go on and read and tell me what you think! xx 

*** 

    Prologue

You know who I am right? But I might as well introduce myself to make sure. I’m Momoko Akatsutsumi, just your normal teenager. But the fact is I’m not normal. Well, it’s not like I’m abnormal but I save my Hometown ‘New Townsville’ along with my comrades from villains. To make it short, I’m a super hero.

The lovely fighting science legend, Powerpuff Girls Z!

When good and evil crosses paths…

“I’m sorry, have I seen you before?” 

“Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person…I-I should go.” 

…will all hell break loose?

A story about two different worlds clashing together. When the Ruffs enroll in New Townsville High, Bricks seems to be unable to recognize the Puffs. He vows to destroy them, so what will happen when he begins to find himself falling in love with Momoko all the while hating her alter ego that is Blossom? 

A ton hell of fighting and drama will come in their way and along the way maybe they’ll finally learn to forgive and forget and find love. 

“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” 

P.S 

As you may notice (for the old readers) I have changed the summary. Lol. I just felt the need to change it so...yeah. Happy reading. :) x