Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?

HolySh*t. (sorry for that) This story has reached 9,000+ reads and 200+ votes and 90 comments. O.O Seriously guys? I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY! :") Thank you Thank you Thank you! ILYSM! :"D You guys make me smile. So, to show you how happy and thankful i am, HERES AN UPDATE! \^O^/

Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals? 

-Momoko’s POV-

   I plopped into my bed. I just got out of the showers and I’m done packing my things for the camp tomorrow. Our departure is at ten in the morning and its a few hours drive there so…we’ll arrive there by lunch time.

   As I sit in the bed crossed leg, I remember what happened earlier at lunch and it made my face heat up. I lay in the bed with the towel covering my face.

   “Oh for fuck’s sake! SHE’S NOTHING LIKE YOU!”

   “What does she have that you don’t? EVERYTHING!”

   I know I’m kind of assuming things that he’s talking about me. But why would he if he’s so angry at me? And why were they arguing anyway? They were just so clingy-clingy to each other to the point I want to tackle Berserk in the ground and bury her alive or skin her alive! Gee. What is wrong with me?

   At first I never understood the meaning of the quote ‘Love makes you stupid’, not until now. Honestly, love makes you do the stupidest things. It’s because you really love that person to the extent that you’ll do anything, absolutely ANYTHING, just so they won’t leave you or just so you can have them back. I know what I did was wrong but I really want him back…I want to fix everything between us. I really miss him…

   Without knowing it….I drifted off to sleep. Sleep soundly as I dream of Brick.

-Brick’s POV-

   “Dude, what’s with the sudden outburst earlier?” Boomer said as he entered the living room and slumped in the couch next to Butch who was watching TV as his feet rested on the coffee table.  I groaned and face-palmed.

   “I-I don’t know. I got fed up with her attitude and I kind of exploded” I sighed and leaned on the couch. It may seem like Butch was watching TV but he was listening. There was a moment of silence but something hit me, realization did.

   “Wait a second,” I say and then all eyes were on me. They attentively waited for my next words. “Why are you dating Brute and Brat when you should be dating Kaoru and Miyako?!”  I said with confusion. At first I was busy thinking about the problem at hand so I hadn’t have time to think about it but right now, shouldn’t they be with those two?

   Could it be that they also found out they were the puffs and they have left the girls? No, that’s impossible…they don’t hold any grudge or hatred like I do to leave the girls. I can see it in their eyes…they we’re helplessly in love with the puffs. What made them leave Blondie Blue and the Skater Girl?