Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]

OMG. We have reached 11,000+ reads PEOPLE! ILYSM! This chapter is dedicated to all of you awesome readers out there! :3 

Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy] 

The sensation of falling was the worst part.

   The dangerous falls were the ones that happened so fast you didn’t have time to react. The fall feels as though you are flying because you are in the air, but no, you are falling to the ground. You feel the air and then the next you are now in the ground and you feel as though you are going to die.

   Everything that falls breaks. When you fall, you get hurt. Just like love. If you fall too hard you’ll get hurt.

   Thanks to the tree it slowed our fall. But still…you can’t escape the fact that you will still fall to the ground and it will hurt. You fell from a cliff; I’d say we were lucky we’re still alive right now.

-Miyako’s POV-

   We were too late. By the time we have got there they have already fallen. I didn’t see Momoko because she already fell. The only person I saw was Brick jumping off the cliff to save Momoko.

   My scream was ear-deafening. The sight was horrible. Momoko falling off a cliff and Brick jumping to save her, it was all too much to bear. It was unbearable, all of it. Brick pushed Berserk before he jumped. Berserk stumbled and fell to the ground, her face was full of shock. I’m sure she didn’t expected Brick to jump in after Momoko.

   But I know Brick is just being himself. Brick loves Momoko so much and I know he just avoided her for a few days for space. He needed space to think all of the things that had happened, the secrets that were revealed to him by force. Sure Momoko had kept it but she was going to tell him at the right time and the punks had to ruin it.

   Casey and Kaoru had already caught Brat and Brute and Casey had tied them up with her white ribbons.

   “Move and these ribbons will electrify you” Casey spit at Berserk with threat. Berserk scowled and she didn’t move an inch. “Who the hell are you?” Berserk glared at her.

   It’s great that Berserk won’t be able to use her ribbons. Casey had tied them up along with Berserk.

   “I’m the white power puff, Cassandra. Mess with them and I’ll kill you. Got it?” Casey says with venom. Berserk laughed. “Like that will scare me. Great, another one? Where are you guys coming from?” She rolls her eyes. “Shit” Berserk cursed under her breath as Casey tightened the ribbons tied around Berserk.

   “The other one wasn’t a puff. Bell was a shadow puff” Kaoru screeched. “And you had just killed Momoko! You little shit!” Kaoru pounced on Berserk and was about to punch her when Casey stopped her.

   Kaoru turned to give her a death glare “What?! Why are you stopping me from killing this stupid f*cking bitch?!” She huffed. “They have already done so much damage! They gave Butch and Boomer love potions and they revealed to Brick Momoko’s a puff! Haven’t they have done enough and now she had just wanted to kill Momoko?! F*ck!”