Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

Chapter XI. What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

//Momoko’s POV

   Another powerpuff and rowdy ruffs? I can’t really imagine it. And to top it all, I met someone who goes to that super elite high school from the city next door. Actually, I’ve known that there’s a popular city next to New Townsville but I never learned its name, so it was called Megaville?  Cool.

   Blossom Utonium, huh? But what really troubled me was that the rowdy’s at their turf are mean and cruel. They’re the complete opposites of the boys!

   I’m at the beach, by the way. It’s so relaxing here… it’s a good place to think and the sound of the waves and birds are like sweet melody. (I’m sitting at the sand too) I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath and then exhaled. When I opened my eyes I—

   “KYAAAAAAA!” I shrieked in outmost terror. “B-brick, what the hell?!” I spluttered. He was in front of my face! How shocking was that?!

   “Heya Momoko, wacha’ doin’ here?” He said with a smile on his face.

   “What is it with you with the ‘popping out of nowhere’ thing?” I asked; A little bit irritated.  I mean, he does always pop out of nowhere whenever I’m alone! Is he some kind of stalker with timing? Nah…

   He laughed. Damn, why does his voice sound so sexy??

   He laughed even harder, “Why thank you”

   Shit. Did I say that aloud?! He laughed again, this time tears we’re running down his face, “That, you did”

   My face heated. I’m probably like a tomato right now! Augh, what is with me and saying my thoughts a loud? So embarrassing!

   “U-uh…sorry” I mumbled, and decided to hide my ‘red-as-a-tomato-like’ face with my hair. He stopped laughing after a few seconds and holds my hand, damn; he’s making me redder than I already am! He took my hand and removed my hold to my hair.

   “Awww. Don’t hide your face from me. It’s so cute when you blush”

   Uwaaa. I’m blushing again! He chuckled, “Are you not going home yet?”

   I shook my head, “Nope. It’s still early” Yeah, it’s like 30 minutes past one o’clock. His smile turned into a grin and his eyes twinkled with mischief. I narrowed my eyes at him,

   “No” I said sternly.

   His mouth turned into a pout, “Hey! I haven’t said anything yet!”

   I stood up and started walking away, “Well whatever it is, NO”

   He followed me right after, “Oh come on! Let’s hang out, I know some places that’ll make you smile!!” He said with confidence. I stopped and turned to him, studying his face. Hmmm… maybe this isn’t such a bad idea, no? It’s not like I’m going home yet, maybe this can help me pass the time. And there’s nothing to worry about, He doesn’t know I’m ‘Blossom’. So…