Chapter 17 // Aftermath

**Warning: Not Edited**

Chapter 17 // Aftermath 

**Somewhere**

// No One’s POV

   “Bell…are you alright?” Girly asked with a worried expression in his face. It was night time and the only light they have is the night shine of the stars above. Bell was looking sad and guilty as ever. She and Girly sat at a tree branch.

   Bell was staring at the sky with a blank expression. This happens a lot when she fights. She remembers something painful and maybe that’s the reason behind her merciless personality and cold heart.

   She sighed and smiled, “Sorry to worry you Girly. I’m very fine”

   “Doesn’t seem like it to me…” Girly cuddled Bell tightly. He knows what has Bell been through and it was so painful and sad to even remember. It breaks his robotic heart whenever he sees his master in this kind of state.

   “…a memory of her is breaking my heart. That demon has hell to pay with!” she said through gritted teeth. Girly shook his head.

   “How will you find that demon if you keep shutting other’s away? The puffs might help us find her Bell…” 

   Bell knew it clearly that if her cold personality keeps getting the best of her she won’t find that demon any time soon. But how can she stop herself? That demon ruined her life and every time that demon’s face flashes through her mind she gets psycho and go haywire.

   Bell sighed again, “I know Girly, I know…”

   If Bell doesn’t find that demon she’ll change into a person she doesn’t want to; a demon, just like her sister.

***

   //Kaoru’s POV

   “If I ever see that person I’m going to rip her neck!” I said through gritted teeth and punched my locker. I can’t stand it! Three of my best of friends have been injured and one of them is in a life or death situation! And worse, since three of them are in the hospital I’m stuck with the rowdy’s. But eh, I have more stuff to worry about. It’s better than nothing anyways.

   “Sure you are” Someone chuckled. I looked to my right and there was the one and only Jerkpid. If you don’t get it, it’s my new nickname to him. Jerk and stupid combined; Jerkpid.

   “Oh. Jerkpid” I said bored and opened my locker and put in my books. It was already after school, my most favorite part. It’s because I get to visit them.

   He grinned, “Oh we’re now in the stage of giving endearments?” I rolled my eyes and I slammed my locker shut.