Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation

(Important Author's note at the end. Don't miss) -- Shammy <3

Chapter VIII. the Truth & The Reconciliation

I’m in a load of shit right now, but most importantly… I have to say sorry to Miyako.

“Oh no! I am so sorry!” The blonde girl apologized over and over. She really looked worried and the ball accident was really uncalled for.

 “Let’s take her to the nurse’s office!” She offered. As for me, I was frozen in my spot, unable to move because of the sudden turn of events. Miyako was on the ground, unconscious. Kaoru and Momoko hurriedly went to Miyako’s side making me long forgotten. Thank god at that… I was saved by Kaoru’s punches.

But more importantly, I’m worried about her.  Brick nudged me in the arm and whispered something,

“Do something.”

I turned to face Brick and nodded my head. “Uhn”

“Be careful would ya’?!” Kaoru hissed at the girl. “Come on Kaoru we have more important things to do. Besides she didn’t mean for that to happen, right?” Momoko smiled at the blonde girl and the girl returned it with a small smile.

“I’m terribly sorry. I’ll be careful in the future” she apologized again and bowed repeatedly.

“You better do!” Kaoru roared at her and the girl flinched,

“Just go please…” Momoko said apologetically and the girl nodded and ran off with the ball in her hands.

Our gym teacher approached us and she looked worried all over. “Why don’t you all take her to the nurse’s office? You’ll be excused”

The girls nodded. “I’ll take her—“

“No. I will” I finally got the words to come out but this time, I’m dead serious.

They all looked at me surprised but I just ignored it and picked Miyako up; bride style. And without another word I walked away and headed towards the nurse’s office.

//Momoko’s POV

“We should go too…” I muttered. I’m very worried about Miyako, I mean she’s not really the sporty type of gal and the impact of the ground on her caused her to go unconscious. She just hit her head on the ground!

Kaoru and I was about to follow Boomer but Brick and Butch stopped us both. We gave them a dry look.

“DON’T follow them. Boomer’s serious; he’s never been so serious before…” Brick trailed off,

“Boomer’s worried about Miyako, heck we all are! Just give them both to make up and we’ll visit them later after school” Butch suggested and we all agreed except one certain missy.