Second

Warning: smutsmutsmut. I tried to make it tasteful. Enjoy. 

****************************************************************************************

Halia smoothed a finger along the swell of Cade's arousal, tugging a needy moan from his lips. His hips jerked from the bed as he rutted into her palm with a gasped stutter.

"H-Halia,"

Dark eyes found his and a sudden ache behind his ribs had him clutching for her other hand laid flat on his thigh. Their fingers wound together and she leaned close, bringing his hand to her lips so she could kiss the scarred skin covering his knuckles.

"Does it feel good?" She already knew the answer and he could only whine in response, tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth as he watched her hand steadily pump him. He hadn't thought watching her touch him would be this arousing. He was wrong. The contrast between their skin was addictive and he felt a rush of admiration for the woman. She was so beautiful. He thought that the first time he saw her and even more so now.

The deep brown of her skin reflected a blue hue from the burning sconces and his fingers itched with an overwhelming desire to feel the supple flesh beneath his own.

Halia noticed his eager thrum of energy and lips quirked in a small smile as she squeezed him. "Stay put."

Jaw clenching he obeyed. The sound of his labored breathes echoed noisily in the cave and he would've been embarrassed if he noticed. He didn't. Too focused on the teasing sensation of her fingers on his length he growled lowly when she swiped a thumb across his tip.

Eyes flicking to his she grinned slyly and unlinked their hands so that she could massage his hip. "You okay?"

Cade ran his tongue over a sharp canine that throbbed in response to her coy remark. Emerald eyes dipped down to where her hand plied his hip before sliding back to her face. She had to know he was okay. More than 'okay'. But he humored her.

"Never been better." He ground out in a quick breath and held back a yelp when she abruptly slid down his legs, her mouth hovering dangerously close to his pulsing girth.

"Hold onto that thought." Warm air hit his skin and he shuddered, back twitching in a mix of shock and awe. What's she—

The rest of his thoughts were smothered by a wet heat as she almost fully engulfed him, plush lips wrapping tightly around his thick length. A strangled moan bubbled in his throat as her tongue laved against him and he bit down on his lip. Blood rang in his ears as his pupils dilated, blown wide at the feel of her mouth on his sensitive flesh.

He had no idea, didn't know this could feel so good. Immediately amending his thoughts he realized it was because he was with her that he felt this way. He was sure of it. No one else could—

Cade suddenly cried out as his back arched, hands fisting in the sheets while his teeth clamped together. His hips unconsciously bucked into her mouth and she quickly pulled away with a cough as her eyes watered in slight pain.

"Shit," He groaned in apology and reached for her cheek, fingers wiping away the tear that coursed down her flushed skin. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

Halia brushed off his concerns with a soft kiss to his wrist. She gently nibbled at the veins visible under his skin and murmured. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"But—"

She moved up his body, dropping a kiss on his stomach while her hand gripped his length. "Are you going to make me beg?" She pumped him slowly and deliberately, tugging whimpers from his throat as his body trembled.

"N-no,"

Her smile was indulgent and brown irises swam with affection for the man. "Good boy."

He wanted to retort that she was the younger of the two but was too busy moaning her praises. Later. He would remind her later.

Her fingers grazed the engorged veins along his erection and his hips thrust into her slick palm. She was sitting beside him, legs curled up under her body as she watched him unravel. Mouth parted in wonder she imprinted the image to memory. Skin flushed red, his chest heaved with ragged breaths and hazy eyes struggled to remain open. She was honestly surprised he lasted this long.

"Don't hold back. Cum for me, baby."

"Nn, Halia..." Groaning low in his chest, the base of his spine pinched as his length throbbed. She held him tightly as her thumb brushed his leaking slit and he tossed his head back, throat working as violent shudders wracked his body. Cum bubbled over her fingers as she pumped him, prolonging his release.

She let him go once he stopped convulsing. Small tremors made him twitch while she rose from the mattress. She returned with a cloth in hand and after cleaning herself she gently wiped him off, rubbing cum and sweat from his body. She tossed the soiled cloth in a waste bin from her spot on the bed and an arm snaked around her waist, hauling her down beside him.

His lips trailed up her neck and he kissed her jaw before nipping the shell of her ear and whispering. "That was amazing."

"Was it?" Halia drawled playfully and nuzzled his cheek. "I couldn't tell."

"Mhm. You're amazing, 'Lia." Cade grabbed her by the hips and rolled her onto his chest. Soft thighs framed his waist and her ass rested just above his erection, still half-hard from earlier. He could feel the heat from between her thighs through the thin material of her pants and ground against her with a sigh.

"Wanna—?" He broke off with a loud yawn, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes.

"I think," She started with a grin. "You should get some rest."

He scoffed. "I'm a grown man. I don't need a nap—" Another yawn had him glancing at her sheepishly. "Maybe you're right."

Brow arching she teased and slid out of his hold. "Maybe."

Lightly harrumphing he tugged his pants back over his hips but didn't bother with the shirt. He turned onto his side and green irises lazily stroked over her form. A slow smile pulled at his lips and he rumbled. "It's your turn next. I still have to fuck you silly."

Halia barked out a laugh and cuddled against his chest, face buried in the crook of his neck. "So vulgar."

Languid fingers swept up and down her spine as he chuckled into her hair. "I learned from the best."

"Well this person and I are going to have words." She muttered tiredly, a sudden drowsiness making her eyes close. Maybe it was his warmth or his scent or the way his arms curled so protectively around her that had her boneless. Whatever it was, she approved.

"I'm sure you will. Go to sleep, 'Lia. I'll be right here."

His lips pressed gently against her brow and she whispered. "Promise?"

"I promise."