Little Wolf

Why do I always update in the middle of the night? Who knows. This was like twenty pages in word, I hope y'all are happy.  WARNING: there be explicit content

*** 

The town was dark by the time Hizen's boots crunched over the thin film of gathering snow. He moved in the shadows of quaint little houses, their awnings shielding him from any human eyes that might notice his silent advance. Hizen was here for one very specific reason, from one very specific person.

He didn't bother knocking on the wood-worn door, simply pushed his way inside and noted the squeal of hinges as he passed over the hearth. He'd gotten permission to enter years ago. The welcome was still there.

The home was small, yet packed with trinkets and other assorted knickknacks. He didn't care for the cluttered feel. It made him want to fiddle and touch each individual item, and, again, he was only here to—

"The polite thing to do is knock, Hizen." A pair of dark blue eyes narrowed on the vampire as he pushed the door shut behind him, dropping the latch. Fire was smoldering in the kept hearth and he shrugged his long coat from broad shoulders to toss it over an empty chair.

He moved to stand above the woman and pushed at the leg she had braced on a foot rest. Hizen stood between her parted thighs and grinned. "You know I'm not polite."

Julie let herself be prodded into position and stared through blonde lashes. "Could be, if you wanted to." She reached an arm behind her to snag a glass of wine off a small end table. Hizen beat her to it, shifting over and past where she sat to pluck the drink from her fingers. He brought it to his nose with a soft sniff and promptly gagged, bile rising in his throat. He quickly passed it back and waved off her sudden worry as she got to her feet, concern creasing her brow. This damn sickness...the smallest scent could set him off. It didn't take much these days.

Gentle hands pet across the large expanse of his back as he calmed himself, forcing the meager contents of his stomach back where they belonged. Hizen let his eyes close for a moment, gathering his wits and firmly distancing the image of soft brown irises from his mind. He turned to the short blonde and caught the hands still hovering over him, tugging her into his chest. His interest was plain; intentions blunt and to the point as always.

"I'm fine," he pressed his lips to warm fingers and smiled, knowing she was especially weak to dimples. "Can I ask you for a favor, Julie?"

He asked, now. He would never make the same mistake as he had in his past. Vela's memory and his own changed perception wouldn't allow it.

The human pursed her lips as a slow blush crawled over pale cheeks. "I hate that you call it a favor," She shrugged out of his grip to pluck at the buttons of her chemise, silk material sliding from freckled shoulders. "Just call it what it is."

"Sex?" His brow quirked with a curl of mirth. "Can I ask you for sex? That sounds so... crass."

Now bare, she turned to him with a fond but exasperated look. "Who was the one who said 'I'm not polite'? Was it the other Hizen?"

Sharp blue irises dragged across her naked form. Smooth curves, round hips, heavy breasts that swelled with each breath. Julie was pretty. More than pretty. So why was he still thinking about a girl with gentle brown eyes while a woman stood before him?

Hizen shook his head clear and stepped into Julie's space, waiting. "I need to hear you. Yes or no?"

She closed the distance between them with a huff, piling her hair into a loose bun as she hooked a finger into the front of his pants. "Yes, Hizen. Yes."