Hello

Welp, here's an update. So sorry for the delay but school's been kicking my ass. On the plus side I only have 3 weeks left before vacation so yay. Bad news is I have 3 weeks left and finals/papers/projects due. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and pictured above are my two babies that I drew :D Cade on the left, Halia on the right

*******************************************

Cade didn't take much. Restraining the greedy part of himself that wanted to remain latched to her throat, he pulled away with a swipe of his tongue along the punctures.

Halia whined at the loss of contact, glaring softly from under her lashes. "That's it?"

He stared at her with an amused smile. "Should I continue?"

"Yeah," She shifted closer in his lap and clasped her hands around his nape, thumbs lightly massaging warm skin. "Who told you to stop?"

A feral grin lit his eyes and Halia could only squeal as she was abruptly lifted into the air and hefted over his shoulder. Slung over his broad back she cried piteously, "I don't like heights."

Cade had a firm hold on the back of her thighs and squeezed, making her jump slightly. "You climbed a mountain. You can handle this."

"I might puke on your nice shirt." Her hand stroked down his spine and he snorted, ignoring the shiver that rolled through him.

"You wouldn't."

"I don't know, I just might." She made retching noises and he rolled his eyes, swatting her playfully on the rear without thinking.

"You're going to hurt your voice."

"I won't. That's what you're here for." Halia shamelessly groped his ass. It was staring her in the face, begging to be touched.

He yelped, surprised by both her touch and words. He couldn't miss the innuendo while she was currently fondling his ass. Blushing hotly he kicked into a quick jog, Halia bouncing violently over his back.

"Oh gods," She groaned loudly and clutched at his hips to steady herself. "You're doing this on purpose!"

Voice an octave higher, he replied innocently. "I don't know what you mean."

"You lie."

He gasped in shock. "Never," She could almost see the mock devastation on his face.

Halia liked him like this. His playfulness. The easy banter between them. She wanted his friendship just as much as his intimacy. She loved when he laughed or bickered teasingly with her about the merits of black beans over pinto. She loved his smile; the bashful, timid one that accompanied flushed cheeks and husky tones. She—

"Don't freak out," Was all the warning she got before being tossed into dark, tepid water.

To her credit, she only floundered for a second until getting her footing on the smooth stone beneath. She kicked the short distance to the surface and glared at him from across the small pond. He was grinning widely and had smartly stepped away from the edge.

Floating in place she called, "What if I couldn't swim?"

"I would rescue you."

"You don't get to drown and save me."

He arched a brow. "No?"

"Yeah," She nodded. "One or the other. Pick."

Pretending to think about the choices, he finally drawled. "Well...I guess I'll save you."

Halia sniffed, tossing her nose up. "Well... I don't want you to save me."

He choked out a laughed, "Halia!" But she wasn't listening.