Part Thirteen- Siriusly George

• Dedicated to Cherie

George's POV

I shook with anger as I stared at Sirius. "What do you mean by she just left?"

Sirius didn't say a thing, just stared blankly at the half hole in the wall that Flare created out of anger. I shivered despite my anger at the thought of her punching an enemy, wondering what kind of damage she could cause.

Mum touched my shoulder gently, drawing me back. "George, she just got up and left."

"What happened before?" I asked cautiously. Out of the corner of my eye, Fred was poking at the hole, eyes widened.

"Well, me and her had a talk. You could call it that." Mum hesitated. "I said she should stop hurting herself and she told me to stop telling her what to do, then left."

I moved away from Mum. "And?"

Ginny and Ron poked their heads into the room. Ron gasped at the sight of the hole. "Bloody hell! Who did that?"

"Flare, you idiot." Fred said turning around. "Have you seen her since supper?"

"No. She's still not back?" Ginny shook her head. "Mum, she did have a point. You aren't her mother."

"What!" I snapped. "What did you say?"

Ginny went sheet white. "Mom said that Flare should stop trying so hard and then Flare said to stop trying to be her mother."

I wheeled around, my anger clearer than day. "Is it true?"

Mum gulped. "Yes, Georgie."

I stormed out of the room and down the stairs. Flare was out there, somewhere, defenseless and I was going to find her.

"George!"

I ignored the yells and pushed forward. Suddenly I was jerked back by the hand on my shoulder.

"George, forget about going after her." Sirius said.

I wiped around. "Why, because you didn't want to have her?"

He growled. "She can handle herself more than you think."

"She's defenseless without magic!" I snapped loudly. "I'm going to go get her."

"Flare is not defenseless. You saw what she did to that wall." He continued to growl. "Besides, does she want to come back?"

"I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't." I snarled, pulling away. "After what you said I wouldn't."

"I wouldn't blame her either, but my daughter is too proud to admit that she wanted to."

"She does what she believes in." I walked away towards the door.

Sirius roared. "She can hold her own! Let her go!"

"No! I refuse to believe that my mother drove her out with your help! I-"

I was cut off as the door opened up. Flare blinked at me with bright blue eyes before narrowing them at Sirius.

"Thought you were going to leave." He huffed.

"Still thinking about it." She replied evenly.

There was an awkward pause where Sirius stepped forward and hugged Flare tightly. She hugged him back as he began to stroke her hair.

"Never, ever, do that again. I have never been so scared in my life then I have for the past hour."

I sighed in relief. He loved her.

She pulled away and nodded her head. "Ok Dad. Just don't rant on me and tell me that you never wanted kids."

"Deal." He kissed her forehead gently. "Go see your boyfriend Berry."

She gave him a small smile before hugged me tightly. "Sorry."

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." I whispered, almost crushing her in my arms. "You could have died and I wouldn't have known."

"Oh George." She sighed heavily. "You know that I would leave without telling you goodbye first."

"Good." I let her go and watched her as Mum made her way down the stairs.

"Mrs. Weasley." Flare said softly.

"Oh Flare, I've been so worried!" Mum launched herself into my girlfriend's arms, crushing her. "You scared George and Sirius so much!"

She pulled away and whispered. "Something I will never do again."