Part Ten- The Plan

Scorpius's POV

I narrowed my eyes at my sister as she sat down on the ginger's lap with a huge smile on her face. She was so happy now that he had to stay with us. Didn't she realize what he was? His whole family is a bunch of blood traitors and I do not want her with one. A pureblood should be with a pureblood, end of story.

"Flare, come on! You said you would tell us." Ginger pouted slightly. She just shook her head, still smiling.

I looked away in disgust. I knew that the ginger's name was George but that didn't cover up the fact that my only sister was head over heels for a Weasley.

Dad clapped me on the shoulder and shook ms a bit. "Your sister found a good man."

"Flare found a Weasley." I growled in reply.

"Scorpius." Dad narrowed his eyes at me. "Be nice."

My blue eyes flicked back to Flare and Ginger, watching with remote disapproval. He was tickling her gently, the sound of her laughter filling the room.

"Georgie, you are going to tired her out!" Ginger's twin walked in with a huge smile. He nodded once to me before heading over towards my sister. "Give Flare the chance to retaliate!"

I got up and walked away. I couldn't stand the fact, no matter how many times I ran it through my head. Flare was in love with a poor blood traitor.

She needed support but not THAT kind of support. Money, luxury.

I opened my door and threw myself onto the bed. My thoughts changed to the witch I fancied but never told. Selena was Flare's friend, but at the same time, a half blood. Power would come easily with her, if I am able to pull through with my plan.

Ah, yes, my plan to become a Death Eater. I closed my eyes with a sigh. The power, the chance to prove yourself to the Dark Lord just like my mother. Now she was a remarkable witch.

I propped up onto my shoulders, thinking. I could leave and join now; the earlier the better. But how to get away...

My eyes landed on my broomstick and they glowed. Yes.