Part Twenty Eight- Traitors

Flare's POV

My eyes narrowed at Blaise and Draco with disgust. "Talk. Us. Bedroom. Now."

Rage pulsed through my veins feverishly as they stumbled away. I shook my head slowly, trying to figure out why the hell they would lie to me, then do the opposite as I asked. At least I asked nicely.

I slammed the door behind me. Blaise glanced over at Draco. "Blaise." I started, "Why are you here and not with Nikki?" He opened his mouth then shut it again quickly which pissed me off even more. He couldn't voice his opinion? I did. I exploded. "She is your fiancée you dimwitted, foul some git! She is expecting your child because you obviously couldn't wait! She is at home, with her mother and father, waiting for you to show up and take her away and here you are with the coward's brand. I can not believe after EVERYTHING that Nikhole has done for you, that this is how you repay her!" I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "You coward! You- You- Ugh!"

I stormed the room, throwing things at both the boys. "And you!" I spat at Draco. "Everyone thinks I'm a Deatheater because of you! Every single bloody person believes that I only stayed because I wanted you and all that! Why the hell did you tell people about what happened in the bathroom moron! I can't believe you'd betray me like this!"

Draco ducked under a brush. "Flare, sweetie, c'mon. Honest mistake. How many did you make when you were younger?"

My body shook rapidly. I pointed at my best friend's fiancée. "Out!"

"Going." Blaise whispered as he left. Draco tried to back away a bit but I pushed him against the wall.

"Oi!" He snapped. "Flare, seriously. I covered the story. Honest. Hear me out!"

I snarled quietly as I pointed my wand at his throat. "Five minutes."

He swallowed and took cue. "Everyone thinks that you are playing George and are a spy for us."

I paused. Thoughts crossed my mind as I lowered my wand. My eyes narrowed into slits. "You really can save your ass."

Draco gave me a half smile. "Yeah. I can. That's you the vote on confidence."

"No problem." I huffed. I threw my wand onto the bedside table and laid down. My eyes closed for a moment. Then, "Drake?"

I felt him curl up beside me as my eyes fluttered open. "Yes?"

"If everything works out, do you think we could happen?" I bit my tongue hard right after that. George was still out there, looking for me, and here I was with another man.

Draco was silent for a bit as he rested his head on top on mine. "Maybe. Depends how strong we are, right?"

We both knew that wasn't an answer but it had to do. I moved into his arms. "Right."

He kissed the top of my head. "If we all live, you'll have to choose Flare."

I sighed and didn't respond. Of course I had to choose, but who I wasn't sure anymore. George would always be there, ready to help, ready for anything but he doesn't understand much about what I've been going through. Unlike Draco, who knows what it's like to live without a proper family, to lie and cheat and struggle until you got something. Who knows the meaning of pain, of suffering, of a true broken heart. Who understands the meaning of longing.

And I couldn't believe that I was at the point of this love triangle. This was my doing and I knew I needed to get out of it.

I needed someone who would want to break down and cry. I needed someone to tell me why they love me, not how much. I needed someone to tell me after every nightmare, after every fight that they will always be with me and never let me walk away and then walk back to them. I needed-