Part Twenty Six- Escape

Fleur's POV

I continuously stirred at the gravy, trying to finish the last few things for Christmas dinner. Though Bill's parents couldn't make it I somehow got chosen to feed not one, but three Weasleys'. My teeth clenched.

Foot steps echoed beside me and the door slammed shut as I sighed heavily. Flare obviously wasn't taking the news of the possible deathes at Hogwarts. We had heard rumors floating around about two bodies beaten to death from the current seventh year. And the fact one of them may have been a Slytherin.

"Bill!" I yelled, turning towards the turkey. "Go get Flare again! She just left."

"Leave her be for a while." My husband called back from the small living space. "If we keep bugging her, she will never trust us."

I hissed to myself. "Or you won't get off your lazy ass and get her." I went back to the potatoes, mashing them vigorously. Just because the twins show up does not mean Bill needs to do nothing to help me!

"Oi, George, where you going?" Fred said loudly.

"Going to get Flare for supper." His twin replied. "You know where she'd go?"

I gestured with the masher. "West. There's a little cove farther along the beach. She goes there."

Slam.

Bill yawned. "Is supper almost ready?"

Once again I clenched my teeth. "Yes dear. Almost done."

Slam. "Flare's not there."

I turned around quickly. "Excuse me?"

George pulled out a chair. "Flare isn't at the cove."

Water began to boil over but I didn't bother with it. "Bill!"

He ran in quickly. "No Flare?"

"Where has she gone!" I whispered. "She wouldn't find Harry..."

George scowled. "She would. Anything to save my brother." He began to curse and hit the table roughly. "She knows family is the most important thing to me. She would go after them!"

I threw the masher at Bill. "Great! We had to keep watch of her but oh no! Why would we? Because it's to bloody difficult for you to help me keep an eye on a seventeen year old, temper mental, some what depressed girl!"

He sighed heavily. "We can't find her now. The Snatchers are out." Everyone shivered. "We'll go tomorrow."

------------------

I apologize for the shortness of this part. Truthfully, I had no clue what to put to show the fact Flare had once again ran away. But I do promise the next part, which is Flare's point of view once again will be longer, if not the longest part in the story. Thank you, everyone for reading and staying with Flare to this point!