Part Thirty Six- Wake

Flare's POV

I raised my head at George's sobs only feet away from me and my heart pumped faster. My stomach twisted into a painful knot as I watched for a moment. George looked so fragile and vulnerable now, and weak. I swallowed painfully. It was my brother you did this.

After Nikki died, I met another werewolf who decided to attack me. He had shot a number of spells at me, including one that either broke or fractured one of my ribs. I killed him shortly after.

My eyes shut tight. I killed without a thought. It was an impulse that I never knew I had and never wanted. And now... I wanted my brother died for what he did to George.

I pushed myself up off the floor, hissing silently in frustration and anger. Someone is going to pay for all of this. My legs propelled me towards the grounds.

"Flare!" I heard Bill yell after me. "Flare!"

I knew I should have went to George, but I was so angry that my blood boiled. My brother betrayed me. My brother-

I fell into the doorway and let out a sharp yipe. No one came to help me. My eyes shut closed for a moment before I pulled myself back up to my feet.

I pressed forward, not pausing for a moment. I fully understood what my brother meant by it was his turn to hide something. He hid his intention to kill.

Someone stopped me by pulling on my waist and pinning me against them. I screamed out, lashing with everything I had left.

"Hey, hey, calm down. It's only Bill." He cooed in my ear.

"Let go!" I screeched louder.

He let me go as if I burned him. I fell to the ground, glaring up at Bill with mild anger.

Bill went to bent down but I smacked his hand away. He pulled back roughly, narrowing his eyes.

"Didn't you hear You-Know-Who?" He questioned. I told him no and he stared at me. "Why not?"

"I don't know!" I snapped out of fear and anger.

The sound of footsteps surrounded me as my enemies and allies stepped out to meet each other. I could feel the tension in the air. Bill reached out again, this time letting me accept it in my own time. He pulled me to my feet and pointed behind me. I turned, mouth open in shock.

Hagrid was carrying Harry while he cried. I couldn't voice anything as he was forced to drop him. Harry was died. But I didn't focus on that. Someone with white blonde hair pushed their way to the front of the lines. I literally stop breathing for a moment.

Draco.

Tears welled up in my eyes as Draco saw me. His eyes widened, whether in shock or fear, I could of cared less. After everything, he goes back there? I shook my head roughly, trying to clear the picture out of my mind. Of course, my mind was playing tricks on me. I looked back up and he was still staring wide eyed at me.

Bill nudged me back. "What happened?" I asked quietly.

"He wants us to step forward and join him." He answered back softly.

I pulled my arms out of Bill's grip and staggered forward before anyone else could. My feet shuffled and moved the rubble and small rocks from the school, my head held high. It was pride and anger, I realized later on, that kept me from going back.

My heart pounded in my throat as I stopped half away and with my blurring vision and shaky hands, I pried my gaze from Draco.

I needed the revenge. I needed to kill him. I needed to avenge Fred's death for George so he didn't have to live like this!