Part Thirty Two- Black's Dirty Little Secrets

Flare's POV

I shook my head as more rain fell off the trees and onto my head and face. My scowl couldn't have been more lined with determination to free Draco. Nothing can stop me, and nothing will.

I had been waiting for hours for the sun to set when finally, my luck broke. Down came the rain, out came the guard's wands. My teeth meshed together viciously with slight anger.

The guards started to shake violently from the wet weather. The tallest one, a dark haired man, snapped something at one of the younger guards, sending him scurrying away. That left six others, not including Dark Hair.

Pop!

I whirled around in the bushes, shrinking to the wet earth at the same time. My head cocked to the right and listened for any further movement. The guards had heard the movement too; I could them out of the corner of my eye, trying to figure out what to do.

Dumbasses.

Dark Hair barked loudly, "Over there! Search the forest, you idiots!"

He was pointing right in my direction. My heart missed a beat and when I started to shuffle backwards, my back rammed into something. A hand quickly covered my mouth, the other grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet. Figuring it was a man, I struggled against the person, whoever it was, and with all my might lashed out with my heel and connected. He sucked in sharply and let me go. I went to tear off to the left but was tripped by him grabbing my ankle.

With a furious silent snarl, I kicked his hand away. He grabbed his wand and pointed it at me. I froze as the spell went past and hit one on the guards coming. As the spell lit up the tip of the wand, I saw my attacker and shock consumed my muscles. He came. My heart beat went faster. He came for me.

When I found my voice, I snarled. "You stupid prat! I could have killed you!"

He shot another spell at the second guard. "I thought it would be a good way to go." His voice was nonchalant as if he didn't have a care in the damn world.

I twisted around and too my feet as he shot another guard down. My eyes flickered over towards the grate, debating on what I should do.

"Flare, go." He said quietly. "Draco needs you. The things they did to him were-"

"Why should I believe you?" I snapped.

I heard him stand to his feet and felt his lips against my forehead. He stepped back, placing something in my hand. I tucked it away. "Flare Annastasia Black. I know you know that we could kill each other easily. But we're both are alive."

I shivered. "You always so prophetical before things like this? I thought that was my job."

He stepped back into a shard of moonlight. His black hair was ragged and short, his own blue eyes reflected the very shade mine did and were just as expressionless. My brother looked tired and grim, just like I did.

"You think that you were the only one? Remember the nights I would wake up screaming and how you comforted me? You always thought it was nightmares. But you and I are the same. Expect one thing."

My mind clicked. "You told Him I was a Parseltongue, but that's a lie. I never corrected him."

Scorpius grinned like a child. "That's a girl."

"You always cared." I whispered. "You always protected me."

He continued to grin and he pointed to the grate. "Draco? He never cried. He is strong but he needs his girl. Even if George and you are together, Draco will always need you."