There's A First Time For Everything

Ari's P.O.V.

It was December, and it  had been two months since Jake and I began dating. I didn't think things could get any better than our first date, but I was totally wrong. He was the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, always doing cute things for me, and taking me out on the most original dates. I was the happiest I had ever been, hands down.

Things with Sienna had been weird that first week when Jake and I had begun dating. It seemed like she was kind of trying to avoid me, and just when I was about to question her about it, things went back to normal. I assumed she had just been worried that things might change between us, so I made sure to be there for her even more than I had before. 

Bottom line, every aspect of my life was going well so far.

"Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If he doesn't understand or tries to force you, just call me and I'll kick his ass," said Sienna with a smile.

It was Friday, and we were walking back to our dorm from our last class. Tonight, Jake and I were celebrating our two month anniversary. It was the first time I would be spending the night at his place. In fact, it was the first time we were spending the night together. I was extremely nervous, I didn't have much experience in this department. Sure, we fooled around, but we hadn't gone all the way yet. If it happened tonight, it would be our first time. He would be my first time.

"He would never!" I exclaimed, playfully punching Sienna on the shoulder.

"You say that now, wait until he gets horny," said Sienna with a smirk.

"Oh trust me, I've been around him when he has. It's quite a turn on," I said with a wink.

That got her to change the subject.

"You know, I hope while you sleep in your lover's arms tonight, you think of me, all alone in the dark room," said Sienna trying to guilt trip me.

"Alone? HAH. At the rate you've been going this month, I wouldn't be surprised if I came home in the morning to find 2 other girls in your bed," I said shaking my head.

This past month, it seemed like Sienna had a different date every night. She never brought them back to our room, but there was definitely more than one occasion in which she tip toed back into the room well after 1. I knew it was her life style, and that she was content with it, but I couldn't help but feel sad for my best friend. She was so special, and I wish she chose to share herself with just one person. Every time I brought up relationships and commitment, she would laugh, saying that the idea made her sick, but I could totally see her in a relationship. 

"Maybe," she said with a wink, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I narrowed my eyes at her, she stuck her tongue out at me, and then we linked our arms for the rest of our walk.

A/N:

Hey guys! I know this chapter was short and that a lot didn't happen, and I'm sorry about that. I decided I didn't want to throw everything into one big chapter, and space it out, so I could get in more p.o.vs from both girls. Unfortunately, that's it for tonight, because I am exhausted! But, I promise I will be uploading at least two chapters tomorrow, one of which will be the first sex scene that I describe in detail. I may even have to make a "restricted chapters" book for this one! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and thanks for reading :)