It Won't Get Easier, But We're Worth It

Sienna's P.OV.

It was May, and the last day of classes had finally come. The year had gone by so freaking fast, and I couldn't believe my freshman year of college was over. If someone had told me how my year was going to go, I would've laughed in their face. But I am so happy and grateful that things did not go according to plan, because if the year had gone the way I had predicted, Ari would've never been in my life. The thought of a life with out her is enough to kill. 

After our first time together, our relationship grew stronger. I even kept my promise, and let her have her way with me. Let's just say, my baby's got moves. 

We were in our rooms now, packing. I would've been dreading this day because it would mean we'd be apart for the whole summer, but Ari's genius head came up with a great idea- I'd spend the summer with her! You have no clue how freaking excited I am. But along with excitement, I'm scared out of my damn mind. I'm going to meet my girlfriend's family, and not only that, she's going to tell them about me!

It was all Ari's idea, and I was incredibly proud of her. I knew it would be difficult for her, especially since she came from such a conservative family. But it made me feel so good that she didn't want to keep us in the dark. 

As for my family, I just gave them a phone call and let them know. I knew Dad and Eric would be happy for me, but Mom was a total shocker. She had never liked any of my girlfriends, but she was genuinely happy about the news. Then again, who couldn't love Ari? She was amazing. 

"You ready to get out of here babe?" I asked, zipping up my suitcase.

It was 6 p.m. and we had a 7 p.m. flight at LAX.

"Lets go," said Ari with a smile, placing a soft kiss on my lips, and intertwining her fingers in mine.

Hand in hand, we made our way out to my car.

Ari's P.O.V.

As we drove to the airport, so many things were going through my mind. So many emotions were flowing through my body. I was so happy that Sienna was going to stay the summer with me. But I was scared about telling my parents about us. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but I was scared they wouldn't accept it.

"Everything is going to be ok, no matter what happens I will be here," said Sienna, taking my hand and kissing it.

I guess she sensed my uneasiness.

"I know, and that's what gives me strength," I said with a smile, squeezing her hand.

"I love you so much," she said, returning the smile.

"I love you too. And I know things are just going to get harder, but you're worth it," I said intently.

"No, we're worth it," she said.

 THE END!

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know this ending is kind of sudden, but I decided to end this story and....DO A SEQUEL! That's right, I'll be writing a sequel to this about Ari and Sienna's stay with her family. However, I will be taking a break from this storyline, and start working on a SON fanfiction. That's the main reason why I'm doing a sequel rather than putting everything into one story. I want to thank all of my lovely readers so much for the reads, votes, and comments. It really does mean a lot! Don't forget to vote and comment with your thoughts. Thanks again for reading :) Keep an eye out for my SON fanfiction! And before you know it, the sequel to this will come out!