Does She Hate Me Or Like Me?

Arianna's P.O.V.

"Looks like that's the last box," I said to my parents, putting it down next to my bed.

"So, I guess this is goodbye?" asked Mom, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Mom, please don't cry. You Know Thanksgiving will come in no time!" I said, embracing her in a hug.

"I love you hunny, be good, and make sure you call at least once a week, if not more," said Mom as she squeezed me tightly.

She then let go, allowing my father to give me one last hug.

"I love you princess, study hard, and have fun. But not to much. Oh, and no boys, and-" began Dad, but Mom gave him a look, and he immediately stopped, giving me a smile.

"Relax guys, you raised a responsible daughter, you two should be extremely proud," I said reassuringly. 

My parents smiled back at me, and then the three of us came together for one final hug before they departed for Massachusetts. 

It was move in day at UCLA, and I couldn't believe I was finally here. My dream of escaping the small town of Seabrook, MA and moving to California to pursue my dream of becoming a film director was actually coming to life. As I took a look around my dorm, any doubts I had vanished, because I knew all the hard work I had done was finally going to be paid off. I was a freshman in college at my dream school, life could not get much better than this. I later realized that I had spoken to soon.

As I began to unpack my stuff, I noticed that there was already stuff set up on the other side of the room. I guess my roommate had already moved in, and I was anxious and excited to meet her. They always say your roommate becomes your best friend in college. 

After unpacking a few boxes of clothing, I went to the bathroom, and came back to the room to find my roommate had returned.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked, looking up from her suitcase which she had been rummaging through.

I was shocked at how rude she was, and immediately feared that our first encounter would not go well. Since we were going to have to put up with each other for the whole year, I decided I'd be as nice as I could, although she really didn't deserve it from the way she spoke to me. Yeah, that was the small town girl way, being kind. 

"Hey, I'm your roommate Arianna. But you can call me Ari," I said, extending my hand towards her.

She ignored my advance, and continued to search through her suitcase, so I slowly put my hand down in embarrassment. 

"I'm Sienna, and you can call me Sienna," she said as she grabbed some clothes and started placing them in her drawers, clearly mocking me.

I rolled my eyes, and began to unpack more boxes. Looks like nothing can ever be perfect. As I continued to unpack, Sienna did something that surprised me. She came over to my side of the room, and began to help me unpack.

"Oh, thanks," I said with a smile as she folded some of my clothes.

"No problem. Besides, your slow ass needs my help. The faster we unpack your shit, the faster we can go exploring around campus," she said, and I wasn't sure if she was joking about the "slow ass" part.

I didn't care though, this was a start to getting off on the right foot. 

"So, where are you from?" I asked as I began taking things out of my last box.

"I'll answer your questions later, right now we need to set some ground rules," she said, placing a hand on her hip.

What the hell, was this girl bipolar? I stopped what I was doing, and looked at her. It was the first good look I had gotten of her, since she had taken me by surprise before. At that moment, I realized why she was such a bitch- she was drop dead gorgeous. Her golden blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, her fiery eyes were blue with a hint of green, her lips were the softest shade of pink, and her skin was a natural tan color. She wore a simple white v-neck shirt, denim shorts, and flip flops, but it didn't hide her toned, slim figure. She was a 10, and by standing next to her I felt like a 2.

"Okay, and what would those be?" I asked after a moment of taking her in.

"There are only two rules. Rule number one, you touch any of my shit, and you won't wake up the next morning," said Sienna.

"Okay, got it. And the last one?" I asked.

"Rule number two, I will bring in girls to this room when ever I want, and you will not complain about it. If you have any problems you can sleep outside for all I care. Oh and vice versa, you can bring in guys or girls or what ever your into, as long as you aren't too loud," she said.

Wait a minute...did she just say girls?

"Comprende?" she asked impatiently.

"Uhm yeah, but did you just say girls?" I asked.

"Yes, I said girls. G-I-R-L-S. Have I made myself clear now?" she asked, annoyance in her voice.

"Yes, crystal," I quickly responded.

So my roommate was into girls? I honestly never would've expected it, seeing as how she could probably get any guy she wanted. This would be interesting. She was the first lesbian I had ever met. Everyone back in Seabrook was super conservative, so something like this would've never been excepted. But this was California, and this was my first dose of reality that I wasn't living in a small town anymore.

"Oh, and if you're worrying about whether I have a crush on you, you can stop right now. You are most certainly not my type," said Sienna giving me a look up and down.

"No, that's not what I was thinking at all! You're just the first lesbian I've ever met, so-" I began, but she cut me off.

"I'm the first lesbian you've ever met? Where the hell are you from, the artic?" she asked utterly shocked.

I laughed, partially out of relief. 

"Not exactly, I'm from Seabrook, it's a small town in Mass with a population of like 500," I said.

"Well Ari, you are most definitely not in Seabrook anymore," said Sienna.

"I most certainly am not," I agreed.

"Alright, are you ready to go check out the campus?" asked Sienna, grabbing her purse.

"Yes mam!" I said, a little too over enthusiastically.

Sienna rolled her eyes, and led the way out of our room, to explore our new home. I wasn't quite sure whether she liked me or hated me, but I wasn't going to let that bother me at the moment. In fact, I wasn't going to let anything bother me at the moment. It was my first day in California, and I was going to enjoy it. Little did I know that I had just gotten on the biggest roller coaster ride of my life.

A/N:

Hey guys, so there you go, the first chapter. I'm really excited because this is my first girlxgirl story. Comment and tell me what you think, and make sure you share this with other people if you like the story :) Another chapter will be uploaded shortly, and then I will update this every weekend! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!