She's Making This Difficult

Sienna's P.O.V.

After talking to Clay, I had gone back to my room, and decided that I needed to distance myself from Ari for a little while. I needed to give myself time to get used to the idea that she was in a relationship now, so that I didn't do something rash. I tried to avoid her when I could, but it was so hard. By the end of the week, I decided that was enough distance, and things went back to normal.

My partying, drinking, and sleeping around got worse, but it was all I could do to block my feelings.

As the months progressed, things got easier, but I knew tonight would be a tough night. Ari was staying over night with Jake for the first time, and I knew what that meant.

It was 6 p.m. and she had an hour until he came to get her. She was in a frenzy, going through her stuff, trying to pick out the best outfit and lingerie. She was so cute when she was going nuts.

"Oh my God, I have like nothing sexy, and I'm going to look so disappointing, and-" she said, but I cut her off.

"Arianna, CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled jokingly.

She shut up, and continued to search through her drawers, eventually picking out a red laced bra and matching red laced panties.

"I'm going to go try this on, and you need to give me an honest opinion," she said, making her way to the bathroom.

When she came out, my mouth dropped, but I quickly closed it before she could notice. She was the sexiest girl I had ever seen in my life. The red color looked so good with her skin tone and dark hair, and I just wanted to run my fingers along those curves. She had a body built like a coke bottle. Yes, I would be having some very inappropriate dreams tonight.

"Very sexy," I said with an approving nod.

She smiled, then turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. Damn, her ass could give Beyonce a run for her money. I really was using everything I had to hold myself back from ripping off the skimpy lingerie. 

A thought then crossed my mind. Sure, I had the enjoyment of getting to watch her while she wore this now, but later on Jake would have the pleasure of taking it off. I almost puked at the thought.

"But-" I began, but she immediately turned around and cut me off.

"But what?!" she asked desperately.

"But, if I was you, I would test him a little. Why not just dress as you usually do rather then sexify yourself, I mean, he shouldn't really care," I said, hoping I made sense.

She stood there, thinking about my words for a moment.

"I just have to, even if he doesn't care, I do," she said, making her way towards her closet.

Damn, it almost worked.

She ended up picking out leggings and a nice long grey top from forever 21. To my disappointment, she put them on, covering her goddess body, and then began to work on her hair and makeup. I went over and lay down on my bed, pretending to read a magazine, but sneaking looks at her. By the time she was done straightening her hair and doing her makeup, it was 6:55 p.m. She took a final look in the mirror, slipped on her ugg boots, put on her black northface jacket, and sat by the foot of my bed, playing with her hands while looking down at her feet.

"You look great, and everything is going to go smoothly," I reassured her, sensing her nervousness.

She looked at me and smiled appreciatively. Just as she was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. Before she could jump up, I held her back, giving her a "I got this" look, and going to answer the door. It was none other than Jake of course.