I've Never Felt So Sick

Sienna's P.O.V.

I didn't sleep that night. All I could do was toss and turn, thinking about what I would have to do in the morning, and how I was going to do it. I replayed the scene over and over again in my head, imagining the many ways in which it could turn out. All of them ended with Ari being heart broken- the inevitable. 

I was still in bed when she strolled into our room around 10 a.m. She still looked beautiful, even though I could imagine she had had an intense night. The worst part was that she looked like she had just gotten off cloud nine. I had never felt so sick in my life. 

"Hey," I said, sitting up.

"Hey, did I wake you?" she asked apologetically.

"No, I was actually waiting for you to come back," I said, trying to sound as normal as I could.

"Aww, well here I am, all your's for the day! Oh my God last night was AMAZING, wait till I tell you-" she began, but I cut her off.

"Ari, stop. I need to talk to you," I said seriously, getting off the bed.

Damnit, I had no clue what I was going to say. No matter how much time I had put into planning this last night, nothing had come to mind. I mean, I don't even think there is a best way for you to tell someone that the person they are in love with is a lying douche bag. No, there really is no "nice way" of breaking someone's heart.

"What's the matter?" she asked concerned, stepping towards me.

"You need to sit," I said, gesturing towards the bed.

She immediately complied, taking a seat, and looking up at me worried. I sighed, and then sat down next to her, taking her hands in mine.

"It's about Jake," I began.

"What about him?" she asked.

I gulped.

"That night in October, when you guys made your relationship official...he was at a party that night, the same one as Clay...he was wasted and...hooked up with another girl," I said, as clearly as I could.

I waited for her reaction, but she didn't do anything. She just sat there, staring at me, a blank expression on her face. I couldn't tell if she was trying to process what I had said, or if it had gone through one ear and out the other.

"Clay must've made a mistake," she said with a laugh, letting go of my hands and standing up.

"Ari, Clay is 100% sure that it was him," I said, surprised that she didn't believe me.

"He made a mistake!" she yelled, her voice full of desperation, like she needed it to be a mistake.

"Ari-" I began, but she cut me off.

"We'll solve this right now, Jake's in his dorm, so let's get this straightened out," she said, gaining her composure. 

"Ok," I said, unsure of what else to do.

I changed into some sweats and a teeshirt, then put on my jacket, slipped into my boots, and followed her outside. The walk to Jake's dorm was silent. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this was not going to go well. When we reached Jake's room, she knocked on the door a few times.

"Hey baby, hey Sienna" he said a little surprised, but ecstatic after he opened the door.

"Hey, can we talk?" she asked unreadably. 

"Sure, come in," he said, a bit confused.

She walked passed him and I followed. I stood in the corner, not wanting to get in the middle of this, and she stood in front of his bed.

"Jake, Sienna says that Clay saw you at a party the night we became official. Apparently you hooked up with another girl, but I know he just made a mistake. Can you please tell her that so that we can just put this to rest?" asked Ari, a plea in her voice.

The second after Ari had finished speaking, Jake's face fell. His smile immediately disappeared, and he tensed up. He didn't speak.

"Jake?" she asked uncertainly.

"Ari, I'm so sorry, but I can explain-" began Jake, but she cut him off.

"It's true?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"Yes," said Jake flatly.

What happened next occurred so quickly, it was almost like a blur. Ari immediately covered her mouth, her eyes teary, and ran out of Jake's room. He began calling after her, but before he could run to catch up with her, I stopped him.

"You're the last person she wants to see right now, I'll talk to her," I said viciously, leaving the room to run after Ari before he could respond.

I guess my words had sunk in because he didn't come after us. Ari was a fast runner, and I was only able to catch up with her when she got to our room. When I ran in, she was on the bed, face in her pillow, crying hysterically. I closed the door, and walked over to her, trying to comfort her.

"Ari, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do this to you, but you had to know. You deserve so much better than that," I said, rubbing her back.

She didn't speak, but continued to cry. She cried for almost half an hour, and I didn't leave her side, rubbing her back, and saying comforting words to her. I wasn't sure if they were helping or if she even heard what I was saying, but I would never dare to leave her. Seeing her in this kind of pain killed me, but I would do what ever I could to ease it.

After half an hour, she turned to lay on her back. The tears had finally stopped, but her face was stained with tear marks. I lay next to her, wrapped one arm around her, and stroked the front of her hair with the other.

"Everything is going to be ok, I'm here for you, and I will never leave your side," I said, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

A/N:

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! That's it for tonight, next update will be tomorrow! Don't forget to vote and comment with your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading!