My First Friend Girl

Sienna's P.O.V.

After I had left Ari, I went to go meet up with Clayton. After reminiscing about the Summer, we went to a move in day party at his friend's dorm. It was a pretty chill crowd, and just as he had promised, I spotted a few girls who seemed to be my type. I mean, there were no stand outs, but definitely some one night stands.

Valerie wasn't the first girl who had caught my eye. In fact, I hadn't really noticed her until she came up and talked to me. She wore a concert tee that exposed her flat stomach and daisy dukes. She had curly brown hair with a reddish tint, and dark blue eyes. After making some small talk, she saw I was getting bored, and offered to get me a drink. I took a quick glance around the room, and realized that Valerie was probably the hottest chick here. Plus I was to lazy to make an effort to get to know the other girls, so I accepted her offer. After a few drinks, and her whispering seductive things into my ear, I invited her to go back to my room. As we left, Clay gave me a thumbs up, and I wanted to throw a pillow at him.

We barely made it through the door when Valerie began kissing me on the lips. She wasn't the greatest kisser, but I was tipsy and horny enough not to care. She pushed me onto the bed, and then jumped on top of me, kissing my lips, then moving down to my neck. Just as I was about to take off her shirt, she stopped. I didn't understand why, until I saw it was because Ari had walked in. I didn't care though, and yelled at her, so she continued to kiss me, and we ended up having sex for about an hour.

"No Valerie, I don't want to cuddle," I said as I slipped back into my shirt.

We had just finished, and I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was go to bed. Plus, cuddling wasn't my thing, it was a sign of attachment, and I did not want Valerie to get the wrong impression.

"Aww, please?" she begged, trying to pout in a sexy way.

"No, now get out," I said, annoyance in my voice.

"Fine, but you're going to call me tomorrow," she said, and she kissed me one last time on my lips.

I pulled out first, and then walked her out, ready to get the bitch out of here. To my surprise, Ari was sitting right by the door, and when she saw me, her look was one I had not seen from her yet. It was a combination of anger and sadness.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, stood up, and walked right by me into the room. I guess I was being given the silent treatment. I shut the door, and went over to my drawers, searching for some pajamas.

"What do you think is the matter with me?" she said furiously, turning around and looking at me right in the eyes.

"Whoa chill out. I have no idea," I said.

"Are you serious? Don't you think what you did was pretty disrespectful?" she asked incredulously.

"No..." I said, a bit confused.

"You bring a girl to our room on the first night with out even letting me know, and then when I walk in you still continue to make out with her and God knows what else, while I have to sit outside our room and wait for you!" she practically yelled.

"Hey, I told you the rules. I warned you that I would bring a girl when ever I wanted to, and I said you could stay in here. That's your own fault for waiting outside," I said defensively.

"Do you really think I want to stay in here and watch as you do the nasty? NO! Jeeze Sienna, you could've at least told me you were going to bring a girl to the room, then I could've stayed out for a while longer. You know, the only reason I even came back to the room was to check up on you!" said Ari, her voice full of hurt.

Usually I would just ignore her, but I actually felt bad. Damn small town girls, they really knew how to get your sympathy. 

"Ok, I'm sorry. I promise I will let you know in advance next time I plan to bring someone. Are we cool now?" I asked, changing into a big t-shirt I had picked out.

I almost never apologized to people, this was an extremely rare occasion. 

"Now you're acting like a friend! Thank you for apologizing, and yeah we're cool," said Ari, going back to finding something to sleep in.

After she accepted my apology, I felt a sense of relief inside. It was almost as if I needed us to be ok. This was so weird, I never cared what someone thought of me. It had to be the the alcohol that made me feel like this.

As I got into bed, her words crossed my mind. "Now you're acting like a friend!" I looked over at Ari, who was still trying to find something to wear. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a friend that was a girl.