It Hit Me The Morning After

Sienna's P.O.V.

After Ari left with Jake, I began to get ready for my own hot date with Vanessa, the girl from facebook. I didn't personally know her, but she was an acquaintance of Clay's, and I guess she had heard about me through the grape vine. 

As I went to my closet and searched for an outfit, I couldn't help but think about how amazing Ari had looked in my dress and stilettos. Truth be told, she didn't even need the accessories or the make-up, she was naturally gorgeous. 

I took out one of my dresses, took a loot at it, and then put it back, deciding not to dress up. It wasn't like we were going to go out or anything. Nope, we were going to do a lot of "hanging out" in her room. In the end, I chose to wear a pink and white plaid top which I tied up to reveal my stomach, a denim mini skirt, and black stripper heels.

I went over to the mirror, took my hair out of the bun, let it down, and combed it. I then put on some lip gloss, pulled on a sweater, grabbed my purse, and headed out.

Luckily for me, Vanessa's dorm building was only a few minute walk from mine. As soon as I walked outside, shivers went up and down my spine. Damn, it was cold. I quickly made my way towards her dorm. Once I got to her building, I climbed the stairs to the second floor, and knocked on room 14.

"Hey there," she said with a smile as she opened the door.

"Hey," I said, returning the smile.

She took a quick look at me up and down, and I could tell by the look on her face some dirty thoughts had just run through her head. Hey, it's not my fault, I just have that effect on people.

"Come on in," she said, gesturing for me to come in.

I went into the room, and took a look around. It was interesting. I could tell she was into rock because of all the different posters she had up. I could also tell she wasn't afraid to show off her gay pride, since she also had a couple of posters of naked girls, some of whom were kissing each other.

"You like?" she asked, noticing I had been looking at the posters.

"Yeah, they're cool," I said, taking a seat on her bed.

She sat next to me, and we talked for about 10 minutes. I wasn't big on talking, especially when I wanted to get to business, but she wasn't that bad to talk to. 10 minutes was my max though, and soon I began to imply that I was ready to get physical. As she began to talk about a concert she had recently gone to, I put my hand on her thigh, slowly making my way up. She caught on, and we began to make out. "Not Bad" I thought as our lips continued to move as one. She moved from my lips to my neck, and I began to unzip her shorts. After a few minutes, we were both completely naked, and had sex for about 2 hours.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Vanessa, lying back on her bed out of breath.

"Oh I know I am," I said with a smile as I slipped back into my skirt.

Vanessa giggled, than sat up.

"From what I hear, it's pretty much impossible to get you to stay the night," said Vanessa, wonderment in her voice.

"Yeah, you've heard correctly," I said with a smirk.

Her face looked disappointed.

"If it makes you feel any better, you were good. And I never hand out compliments," I said with a wink.

Vanessa blushed, and then smiled. She had an edgy cuteness going for her.

"So, I guess I'll see you around some time?" she asked hopefully.