Sexy and Spontaneous (Part 1)

Sienna's P.O.V.

After Ari left, I finished getting ready, and then headed out to meet up with Clay. We were going to go for a run around campus, and then do some toning exercises at the fitness center. Just as I was about to knock on his door, he opened it, came outside, shut it, and then hurriedly pulled me out of the building.

"Clay, what the hell!" I protested as we got outside.

"Hot males will be running and possibly with their shirts off. ENOUGH SAID!" said Clay as he began to run.

I laughed, shaking my head, and caught up with him. We ran all over, mostly following the "hot males." Running with Clay was nice. I got to burn calories, and just get my mind off of anything that was bothering me, especially the event that was occurring at this moment. Surprisingly, I didn't think much about it. Then again, Clay wouldn't stop talking, so I couldn't quite focus on any one thing. But I was extremely thankful.

After running for about an hour, we headed over to the fitness center, and Clay lifted weights while I worked on my abs and legs. 

"It's almost 6:30, time to go be a knight in shining armor and rescue your princess," said Clay as he approached me.

I rolled my eyes, and then looked at the clock. He was right, it was almost 6:30. I had totally lost track of time, but then again I really wasn't trying to focus on Ari and Jake. 

"Guess so, I mean it would really be cruel of me to let her continue suffering," I said in a "I'm such a good person" voice.

"You mean continue letting yourself suffer," said Clay with a smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Yeah, he was totally right, but I wasn't going to admit to it. 

I made my way down to the court, walking at first, but pretty much sprinting when I saw no one was behind me. As I entered, I saw my baby, playing a game of basketball. I couldn't help but stand there, watching her. As she ran around, and shot the ball, her perfectly toned calf and arm muscles would flex. Mmmm, I couldn't wait to get her alone.

Just as I was about to make my way over there, something happened. Jake and her had gotten into a little play fight, and now they were having one of those moments- you know, when you're just staring into each other's eyes. 

"I want to play!" I quickly said, not wanting to watch this go on any longer.

To my great satisfaction, Ari immediately turned away from Jake, and looked right at me, the biggest smile forming on her face.

"Hey babe!" she called, leaving Jake behind and running over to me.

She took my neck in her hands, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, then wrapped her arms around my neck, and squeezed me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, the only thing separating our skin being the fabric that covered it. She was sweaty but felt so warm, and I couldn't believe I had been able to stay away from her for this long. I would never do it again.

"I missed you," she whispered into my ear.

"I missed you more," I whispered back, glancing over her shoulder at Jake.

He was standing there, watching us of course. It looked like he was going through some serious internal struggle. Like he was in pain, but he was trying to hold it back. I actually felt kind of sorry for the kid, but he wasn't going to ruin my moment.

"You ready to get out of here?" I asked, holding her hands, and placing my forehead against hers.

"Definitely," she said with a grin, giving me a quick peck on the lips, and then turning around.

"Hey Jake, I'm going to get out of here. But I had a lot of fun. I'll see you around!" she called.

"Same, catch you later," he said with a smile and wave, although they looked pretty forced.

I gave him a nod, which he returned, and then Ari and I walked to the locker room hand in hand.

"Baby, you need to shower. You're so sweaty!" I said as I opened up my bag.

"Like you're not?" she retorted playfully as she did the same

I giggled, and then took out extra clothes, a towel, soap, and shampoo.

"You know, it would be a waste of water to use two showers. Why don't we both just share one?" asked Ari boldly, looking at me with those light brown eyes that made my heart melt. 

I looked around, and came to find that we were all alone. While I was tempted to take a shower with my insanely sexy girlfriend, I didn't think it would be the best idea. Sure, I had seen her naked a dozen times, but a shower was different. It was more intimate, a lot more could happen. Things I didn't think she was ready for. 

"Sounds fun, but it may not be the best idea to take sexy showers in such a public place," I said playfully, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

"Who said it would be sexy? I just wanted to save some water. But if you don't think you can control yourself, I understand," she said challengingly, shrugging her shoulders, and walking away.

"I can totally handle myself," I said, grabbing her arm and stopping her from moving.

She turned around, a victorious and sexy smirk on her face.

"Lets go," she said seductively, leading me to the showers.

Shit! What did I get myself into?

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is short, and that not a whole lot happens. I really wanted to split it into two parts so that I could do both of their P.O.Vs. Next update will either be later today or tomorrow, and you're DEFINITELY going to want to read this one. Let's just say...things are about to get steamy ;) Don't forget to vote and comment with your thoughts. Thanks again for reading :)