All It Took Was "I Love You"

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update, I was out all day. I tried to make the restricted chapters book public, but it's not working.  Next update will either be later tonight since I don't have school tomorrow, or tomorrow if I go to bed early. Don't forget to vote and comment with your thoughts, and thanks again for reading!

Ari's P.O.V.

As we walked to his car, Jake intertwined his fingers in mine. Oh my God, I would never get used to how warm his hand was. 

"So you ready to have the best night of your life?" he asked, grinning.

He looked so good tonight. He wore a navy blue sweater, jeans, and sneakers. His hair was exactly how it had been the first day we met, and the earrings were in. The look was casual, but he still looked like a model. 

"Whoa, cocky much?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean that, I meant the actual date silly," he said laughing.

"Oh..." I said, embarrassed. 

We got into his car, and drove off campus. After about 20 minutes we reached our destination. As we pulled up, my mouth dropped. We were at a marina. 

"Oh my God, we aren't..." I said in disbelief.

"Oh yes we are," he said with a satisfied smile, getting out of the car, and then coming over to my side, opening my door, and taking my hand.

"I'm not even going to ask how you did this!" I exclaimed.

He laughed, and led me down to a boat named "Lucky." It was pretty big, and decorated in lights.

"Nice name," I said, assuming it had to do with tonights festivities. 

"Before your dirty mind jumps to conclusions, I chose this boat because I know I'm lucky to have gotten a girl like you," he reassured me.

Wow, that was twice in a row. I blamed Sienna for my newly acquired dirty mind.

"I knew that silly," I said, giggling. 

"You ready?" he asked.

"Definitely," I said.

We climbed aboard, and then set sail. Yeah, Jake knew how to sail! I wondered what else I didn't know about him.

"You never fail to surprise me," I said as we sailed off into the night.

"Yeah, I know, I'm just that good," he said proudly.

I play punched him, and we laughed. We sailed around for a bit, and then put the anchor down and ate dinner. After, we laid in each other's arms on the deck, admiring the stars, like we did on our first date.

"You ready to head to bed?" he asked, letting out a yawn.

"You are not falling asleep!" I said, appalled.

"I didn't want to, but I thought I'd give you one last out," he said with a wink.

Aww, he was so cute. Tonight really wasn't about the sex, which actually made me want it more.

"I definitely do not want any outs," I said, getting up.

He stood up, and I took his hand, and led him into the bedroom of the boat. There was champagne on the nightstand, and rose petals on the bed. 

"Can I just say-" I began, about to praise him for going all out, but I stopped.

In his hand, was a black box. I gulped. The butterflies had been fluttering around my stomach all night, but now they were flying full speed. Not to mention that my heart was beating so fast it felt like it would explode. 

"Open it," he said, looking at me intently.

I took the box from his hands, and opened it. Inside was a silver tiffany's necklace with a key locket. I gasped.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful" I said, mesmerized. 

"Here, let me put it on," he said, taking the necklace out of the box, and putting it on my neck.

I went over to the mirror and took a look.

"Beautiful," he whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his lips. Before things could get hot and heavy, he pulled away, took my face in his hands, and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Ari, I don't want you to do anything that you will regret in the morning. But no matter what happens tonight, it won't change the fact that I love you," he said.

It was the first time he had ever said it to me. And that's all it took. A flood of emotions rushed through my body, and all I knew was that I loved this boy with all my heart, and I wanted him, now. I placed my lips against his again, passionately kissing him. His hands moved to my hips, bringing me as close to his body as he could. I pulled out of the kiss temporarily, helping him take off his shirt, and then pushing him onto the bed. I stripped in front of him until I was in my bra and panties, and I could've sworn he said "Damn." I bit my lower lip, smiled, and jumped on top of him, my fingers tangled in his hair, kissing him forcefully. One of his hands was on my lower back, while the other was in my hair. He flipped me over so that he was on top, took off his jeans, and then began to kiss me. This time I could feel his tongue in my mouth, and my hands were on his back. We flipped over again, this time I was on top, and he was laying back. We were both breathing heavily. His hands slid to wear my bra buckle was, and he undid it, and tossed the bra to the side. He sat up, pecked me on the lips, and then sucked on my neck. I threw my head back and moaned.  I put my hands on his neck, leaned in, and kissed him again, then we flipped over. He slid my panties off, and spread my legs. 

"Oh my God," I moaned, throwing my head back.

I had never experienced pleasure like this. After teasing me for a bit, he looked up at me.

"I want you so badly," I said breathlessly. 

He took off his boxers, and did as I asked. He went slowly at first, then faster and deeper.

"Oh my God Jake!" I yelled in ecstasy.

This motivated him to go faster, harder, and before I knew it, I was relieved of the tension. He pulled out of me, and unloaded a few moments after. We were both panting like dogs. I couldn't believe I had been a virgin for this long, sex felt so good!

"You were amazing," he said, laying next to me, and wrapping an arm around me.

"I guess you just bring out the best out in me," I said, cuddling up closer to him.

"I love you so much Ari," said Jake.

"I love you too Jake," I said, placing another kiss on those rough lips.

A few minutes later, we fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted. I didn't dream that night, because mine was already next to me.