Part 14- It Comes Naturally.

Song for this chapter- Iris- Goo Goo Dolls.
Michael's POV:
I held Elsie's hand tightly as we walked down the sidewalk towards the arcade. I looked down at my feet, remembering what had taken place mere hours ago.
Elsie was mine. And I was hers.
I watched our feet. My steps slightly bigger than Elsie's. my black shoes contrasting with her white ones.
"Thank you." I said, looking at her.
"For what?" She asked, looking up at me cutely.
"For giving me a chance." I said, feeling my cheeks turn slightly pink, and I cursed my pale skin. Surely she could tell.
"I'll always give you a chance, Mikey. Always." She said, standing on her tip toes and kissing my cheek. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand slightly.
---
"How do you win everything?" Elsie huffed, watching as at twenty tickets came out of the machine I front of us.
"It comes naturally." I teased, winking at her.
"Skeet ball!" She exclaimed, running towards it and putting two tokens into the machine. I put some into the machine next to hers and grabbed a ball.
"How about we have a little competition." Elsie said, smirking up at me.
"What are the stakes?" I asked her, watching as she cutely pushed her glasses up her nose.
"The loser," she paused to think, "has to do whatever the winner wants." She said, smiling. I nodded in agreement.
"Get ready to lose, babe." I teased. She rolled her first ball, and it landed in the 2,000 cup.
I threw mine and it sunk into the 5,000 cup.
"This'll be easy." I laughed.
"Don't get so cocky." Elsie said, smirking.
---
"How did you do that?!" I exclaimed, watching as Elsie threw her last ball, and it landed in the 10,000 cup. For the fourth time.
"It comes naturally." She quoted me, winking. I laughed, watching as 50 tickets came out of the machine.
"I can't believe I got beat by a girl." I said, getting my tickets.
"Come on, let's go cash in our tickets." She said, taking my hand as we walked to the front counter. We handed the girl our tickets and she fed them to a machine as it counted how many we had.
"You hit 500." She said. We looked up at the wall of prizes, most of them cheesy toys that weren't worth how many tickets you needed to get them.
"What do you want?" I asked Elsie.
"I don't care." She shrugged looking at the wall. There was a pillow in the shape of a whale. It was cheesy but I figured she'd like it. So I grinned and pointed to it. The girl walked to it and got it off the wall.
"Thanks." I said as we walked away.
"To the rightful winner." I grinned, giving it to Elsie.
"Thanks, Mikey." She smiled. We walked hand-in-hand down the boardwalk, heading back towards our houses.
"Do you want to hang out for a little bit?" Elsie asked. It wasn't uncommon for me to do this, I'd done it at least once or twice a week.
"Yeah."I said, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walked.
In a few short minutes we made it to her house.
"Come on." She said, taking my hand, sending shivers down my spine. She didn't just grab your hand. No, she took her hand and glided it down your forearm, causing every inch of skin to ignite and then she wrapped her fingers around your wrist and slowly intertwined her fingers with yours. It was bliss.
We climbed the stairs to her room, and Elsie went towards Dez's room to tell her she's made it home. I walked into her room alone, and a few minutes later Elsie followed me in.
"Thanks for today." She said, walking towards me.
"It's fine. I had fun." I smiled.
"Come on, let's watch a movie." She grabbed a movie and popped it into her tv. We say down in our usual spot, at the foot of her bed on the floor, blankets and pillows everywhere.
"You never did tell me what you wanted, since you won and all." I said, leaning my head back against the side of her bed.
"Anything I want, right?" She asked.
"That was the deal." I said.
"Sing to me."
"What do you want me to sing?" I asked, finding it amusing that of all the things she could have asked for, it was that.
"I don't care. Just sing me something."
"Okay." I thought for a moment and the lyrics came to me before I realized what I was singing.
"And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't want to go home right now."
A small smile came across Elsie's face as she recognized the song. She scooted closer to me and took my hand in hers.
"And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life. Cause sooner or later it's over, I just don't want to miss you tonight."
She closed her eyes, her long lashes covering her brown eyes I'd come to love.
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am."