Part 1- Like Michael-From-The-Plane-Michael.

Part 1- Like, Michael-From-The-Plane Michael. (edited)

Song for this chapter: Drops of Jupiter- Train.

Elsie's POV:

"Just have fun, sweetie." My dad said, kissing the top of my head.

"I will, dad." I hugged him and looked at my mom.

"Good luck, Elsie." She said.

"Thanks, Ma." I hugged her and looked at my best friend, Lily, next to me and inhaled deeply.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"I was born ready."

"Call me when you land." My dad said.

"I will. Bye guys. Love you!" With a final wave I turned around and Lily grabbed my hand.

"Things will change. I promise." She smiled at me and fixed her hair back into her bun.

"I hope so."

---

I was sitting next to Lily in our seats on the plane, listening to my iPod. The black headphones playing Away From The Sun by 3 Doors Down. I had my backpack next to my feet and when somebody walked past me, kicking it on accident, the contents came spilling out. CD's, notebooks, pens, and books fell into the isle way and I groaned. Pulling out my headphones I leaned over to pick it up, and a pair of hands joined me. I looked up and my eyes met green ones. A blush came to my cheeks as I pulled a strand of my unruly curly hair behind my ear.

"This is a great CD." The boys voice came like velvet from his lips. I looked to see which one he was holding. Fall Out Boy, Save Rock & Roll.

"They made quite the comeback." He said, a half smirk appearing on his face.

"Ye- yeah. They did." I stuttered, blushing even more as I stuffed the rest of my things into the bag.

"Here." He handed me a stack of my things and I slide them in as well. I looked at his hair and I was intrigued in how he wasn't afraid to stand out. It was a mix of blue and purple, and it actually looked really good.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, sitting up and pulling my red hair back out of my face.

"Michael." He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Elsie." I shook his hand.

"Is that an American accent?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Illinois."

"Sweet. So what brings you to Australia?" Normally if a person started talking to me on an airplane, I might be a little weirded out, but he was being nice and I thought I might as well return the favor.

"Visiting my Aunt." I said. I wasn't necessarily lying, I just wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Cool. What town are you heading to?" Michael asked.

"Sydney."

"That's where me and my mates are going! Maybe we could show you around." He smiled, looking genuinely happy.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." I nodded, smiling at him.

"Why don't you give me your number and I'll text you." He said, handing me his phone. I noticed his screen saver was a picture of him and three other guys, playing guitars and one on drums on a stage. I didn't really think anything of it as I typed my number into his contacts and handed it back.

Just as I was about to talk to him again a guy came down the isle and sat next to Michael.

I sighed, knowing we weren't going to be able to talk across the guy and turned to Lily next to me, who had her mouth hanging open staring at me.