Part 34- You're Beautiful

Song for this chapter: Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran (my fellow ginger bae.)
Michael's POV:
I wanted nothing more than to rip Ashton's head off, but Elsie insisted to be by my side 24/7, making sure I didn't lose it.
"Mikey," I turned my head, meeting a pair of hazel eyes hidden behind glasses.
"Yes?" I asked, turning on my side, leaning on my elbow so I could see her better in the dark bunk.
"Am I breaking apart your band?" She asked, her voice cracking. I looked down at her, my eyebrows squinting together in confusion.
"What?! Elsie, no of course not, sweetheart." I said, taking her glasses off and wiping a stray tear.
"You and Ashton got in a fist fight the last time something happened to us, now you won't speak to each other. You can't even enjoy the tour because of the tension. Because of me."
"No, no, no. Elsie, don't say that. You and this band are the best things that have ever happened to me. This isn't your fault, okay?" I took her hand, bring it up and kissing it.
She just silently shook her head, looking away from me.
"Hey, hey," I whispered, moving her chin to look at me, "I love you."
"And I love you."
I met her lips with mine, realizing I hadn't properly kissed her in ages.
I moved to hover above Elsie, her hands lightly touching my stomach, her finger tips burning hot through my black t-shirt.
I moved to plant a kiss behind her ear, and her finger traced down the ridge of my shoulder and going down my arm.
"I'm sorry." I whispered, my lips against her ear. I could hear her breathing catch in her throat.
"Don- don't be. It'll be okay." She said, equally as quiet.
I leaned my face in the crook of her neck, leaving small kisses on it.
"Michael?!" I sighed, hearing Luke calling me from the other end of the bus.
"What?!" I asked, annoyance in my voice. I could hear Elsie muffle a laugh.
"Come here real quick!" I grumbled a few curse words under my breath, kissing Elsie one last time before I climbed off of her and slide out of the bunk.
"What do you want?" I asked, walking into the back of the bus, straightening out my t-shirt. Luke was sitting on the bench, his acoustic guitar in his lap.
"Did I interrupt something?" He laughed, seeing my messy hair and pissed-off expression.
"Just get on with it." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.
"I need you to show me these chords. I can't get them right." He said, gesturing towards the sheet music in front of him. I walked over to him, lifting the guitar from his arms. After going through a few warm ups, I looked at the music, quietly strumming the notes, and then pulling it together, playing the piece as a whole.
"Thanks, mate. Couldn't quite get it." I nodded, handing him the guitar back.
As I walked back towards my bunk, I saw Elsie quickly pull her head back behind the curtain, her cheeks red.
"Spying, were you?" I laughed, climbing back into the bunk.
"You're just a really good guitarist. I wish you played for me more." She said. I laid on my back next to her, and she handed me one of her headphones as she slid the other in her ear, scrolling through her songs.
As she selected one, I heard a familiar beat and guitar play.
I grabbed her hand, lifting it up to meet mine, and traced her fingers, barely letting my finger tips touch hers.
"Give me love, like her, 'cause lately I've been waking up alone. Pain splattered tear drops on my shirt, I told you I'd let them go."
Elsie's eyes closed and I turned my head to look at her. To really look at her.
Her cheeks were littered with freckles that you couldn't see unless you were up close. Her eye lashes were long, and her lips were the same color as bubblegum. She was beautiful, without trying. Effortlessly breath-taking, and she had no idea.
She opened one of her eyes and a small smile came on her face.
"Don't stare. I'm self-conscious." she said, putting the hand that I wasn't playing with over her face.
"Don't," I said, pulling it away. "You're beautiful."
And I saw something in her eyes change, this compliment went deeper than previous ones.
Her cheeks turned rose colored, and her hazel eyes met mine.
"I love you." She said, finally wrapping our hands together.
I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, leaving my lips there as I wrapped my arms around here.
"Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All that I want, is the taste that your lips allow. My my, give me love."
***
Sorry guys, it was a bit of a filler. But 6.3K reads!!?? Holy cow! Thank you guys so much. This is absolutely amazing.
So I'm finally figuring out how many chapters are left to this story. Don't worry, it won't end for a bit, but I'm working on the ending. Comment below on your favorite song at the moment, I'm interested in what you guys listen to. And for the next update I'll choose one of them for the song for the chapter. So you have to comment! Don't be silent readers!
much love,
ci xx